Big county with KO first round

I'm calling the upset now. Anyone want to throw down a couple bucks on a gentlemen's bet?

If Roy doesn't ko in the first he , for all intensive purposes, gets snuggle pounded to a UD in the third. Phone Post

CreepyCameOnMyAngel - Big County ftw Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Love Roy but I'd bet against that Phone Post 3.0

I'll take that bet. If Roy wins, I'll mail you this poster of my work 

If Cormier wins, you buy it for $30

igotfrozordfortrainingtrane - I'm calling the upset now. Anyone want to throw down a couple bucks on a gentlemen's bet?

If Roy doesn't ko in the first he , for all intensive purposes, gets snuggle pounded to a UD in the third. Phone Post

I will take you on, loser buys winner 12month blue, man up coward. Phone Post

woodstainedglass -

Ok do you do PayPal? What size is the poster? Phone Post

igotfrozordfortrainingtrane -
woodstainedglass -

Ok do you do PayPal? What size is the poster? Phone Post

Coward Phone Post

igotfrozordfortrainingtran

yes i take payapal, it is 11x14" 

I'd take Big Township, but Cormier's rasslin is just too goddamn solid. Cormier by LnP.

Stephen Holder - I'm a fan of both but if DC beats Nelson I doubt its going to be by ko not because DC has horrible stand up or anything but b/c of Nelson's chin.

DC on the other hand, I've never seen him get KO'd either but I remember someone recently sayin someone like King Mo (could be wrong on this) dropped him in practice or some shit. If it wasn't Mo it was someone from a lower weightclass but whoever it was surprised me a little in regards to DC's chin. If someone from a lower weight class can KO DC, Nelson surely can.

Mike kyle fought at heavy weight and it was a knee. Phone Post