Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

2 Likes

WTF is going on. No sanctioning body should allow Bigfoot to fight anymore if they are actually credible.

13 Likes

Why? I feel for Bigfoot. He’s going to get wrecked. His reaction time has gotten so slow, he shouldn’t be competing imo

1 Like

Interesting in the sense that Spong has only 2 mma fights that are nearly 10 yrs old and has been competing in boxing at lhw for the last however many years.

2 Likes

horrific.

1 Like

Poor bigfoot

RIP

YIKES… Bigfoot has been knocked out in 8 out of his last 10 fights including 1 in Kickboxing that also should not have been matched up.

I hope a commission steps in and they replace him for his own safety. Or at least don’t fight someone with the kind of concussive power that Spong has that could make it 9 KO’s in his last 11…

He used to be able to take 5 rounds of Mark Hunt punches when his chin was… enhanced… then without it he couldn’t even take 1 round of Mark Hunt punches. now it is 5 years later from even that… yikes bro

I was reading about Spong a couple days ago wondering what he was doing. Last time I saw him fight he busted his shin throwing a kick.

Bigfoot has looked like shit for ten years.

2 Likes

Rashad Evans is making a comeback on this card lol

Dude must need the $.

Bigfoot is gonna die in a fight.

This is lame as fuck.

Hey hey hey…we all said the same shit before he fought Reem

1 Like

Who’s bankrolling this shit …I know Khabib is rich but he’s not waste money on a promotion rich

1 Like

Spong actually became a 14-0 Pro Boxer and was getting close to the top 10 and was actually set to fight current HW Boxing Champ Usyk who just beat Anthony Joshua when Tyrone… also failed a drug test… he was on a good path there and like Anderson in his recent boxing success didn’t have to worry about kicks with that broken leg…

1 Like

Spong is going to hit Bigfoot so hard it will be felt by his kin folk back on Easter island

2 Likes

This is kind of bullshit for a competent commission to even allow this. What does it take to step in, showing up to the weigh ins in a wheel chair? Nah they would allow it.

For perspective it is literally polar opposite circumstances:

Bigfoot has lost 9 out of 10 fights and has got KO’d 8 times!

Spong in his last 10 fights has won all of them and 9 by KO!

Gee what happens when a guy who is 10-0 with 9 KO’s fights a guy who is 1-9 and has been KO’d 8 times!

Criminal and I am usually not way to say anything and just watch

2 Likes

8 Likes

Bigfoot is gonna end up the next Goodridge if he is not careful.

Last three fights in the UFC he got KOed by Hunt, Struve and Nelson. Then he got beatup by Shtyrkov and KOed by Minakov before he got KOed by some guy Domingos this summer after a few years away from MMA. While away from MMA he got KOed by Gonzaga in BKF and KOed by Rico Verhoven in kickboxing as well.

The last thing in the world he needs to be doing is fighting Tyrone Spong. Its literally like the worst thing on Earth he could elect to do to earn money or compete as an athlete in 2022.

2 Likes

Eagle FC as ive posted before is Khabibs Org

I dont understand this either

Lots of intelligent posts in this thread

correct