Big John Blew Out Knee During Browne/Werdum

From his Twatter, Interdasting

"Nothing like laying around after surgery to fix the blowout from the Werdum vs Browne fight on FOX! http://t.co/T97VGMijiH " Phone Post 3.0

Oh and pic request please :) Phone Post 3.0

Weird question but do refs who work for the nsac have a pension for when they retire? Phone Post 3.0

Ugh! Speedy Recovery Big John!

Sergio88 -

What are those tubes going into his knee? I've had a knee reco but don't remember any tubes.... Phone Post 3.0

HarmichaelKunt - 
Sergio88 -

What are those tubes going into his knee? I've had a knee reco but don't remember any tubes.... Phone Post 3.0

Friend of mine had knee surgery last year, and they sent him home with some kind of machine that looked like a desktop computer tower that ran some sort of cooling to the repaired knee.

HarmichaelKunt -
Sergio88 -

It's a cold pack you wrap around the knee, the tubes pump cold water through the pad so you can wear it for long periods of time without worrying about ice burns or damaging the tissue.

I used one after my ACL surgery and it was awesome Phone Post 3.0

That's one hairy leg. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Weird question but do refs who work for the nsac have a pension for when they retire? Phone Post 3.0
If they opt to pay into a pension yes Phone Post 3.0

Tough dude.

I wonder when exactly it happened during the fight. But either way, tough Fuckin dude to still stand on it through 25 minutes and all that extra stuff after, id be crawling Phone Post 3.0

jhedges - He told me it happened at the very end of the fight, like literally with about 10-15 seconds left in round 5.
At the end of the fight you can see him clearly in pain actually Phone Post 3.0

In for gif. Phone Post 3.0

jhedges - He told me it happened at the very end of the fight, like literally with about 10-15 seconds left in round 5.
Wow that sucks even more -_- but yes a gif would be fantastic...good thing it's not from 172 Phone Post 3.0

Even with one leg, he is still a way better ref than Mario Yamasuckass, Early Herb Dean, and Skeletor aka Kim Winslow.

HarmichaelKunt -
Sergio88 -

I think he is wearing a air sleeve on his knee. The tubes prob supply air pressure that alternates over time. They might be there to prevent swelling. Phone Post 3.0

Shakwon -
HarmichaelKunt -
Sergio88 -

It's a cold pack you wrap around the knee, the tubes pump cold water through the pad so you can wear it for long periods of time without worrying about ice burns or damaging the tissue.

I used one after my ACL surgery and it was awesome Phone Post 3.0
Oh or this Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 -
Damn, crazy how the body can take so much stress then just the slightest movement can send you into surgery Phone Post 3.0