Big John & Josh Thomson podcast thread: Weighin In

Did you watch a few days ago how they argued that cyborg was way better than Amanda and is the true women’s goat.

1 Like
Jibbersbitch -

Did you watch a few days ago how they argued that cyborg was way better than Amanda and is the true women’s goat.

I think Josh was trying to say that based on her being dominant for longer in the sport or something?  I heard it but I lose focus when they talk about WMMA, can’t stand it.  

Episode 130 had audio issues, I’ll edit it in here later.  *headphones are needed to listen from a phone.  

![](upload://2RFswG3ffg4VPUSvmj8QwjsGHtH.jpeg)

![](upload://7a2xDIBlNaQ2mLP4zSV6JhTWa98.jpeg)

![](upload://1NKeMf3UumePTMZvTvIVJmnO6k9.jpeg)

![](upload://w8DzNhH4CoNXeC2fGcQ82iOdR8i.jpeg)

1 Like

I listen pretty regularly. In the beginning I loved it. I still enjoy it and I think Big John is really great at the podcast thing. Thomson is starting to annoy me tho and I can’t even really pin down as to why it is.

1 Like

Thanks for the content & especially the time stamps on the last video.

Does anybody think that BJMs voice sounds like Mayhems?

1 Like

lol.

I think Josh plays the devils advocate a little too much, and yeah he is usually tired and yawning, but I mainly listen for Big John’s subtle gems he touches on frequently… I like Josh too but they record these late after events and should probably switch it up

Pretty cool, they both WORK for Showtime… but they refused to fake any positive reaction from Mayweather vs Paul. I’m kind of shocked . Glad they are sticking true to MMA!

Thomson vs Melendez best trilogy in MMA

1 Like

Those fights we’re definitely amazing