big massmma.com updates

There was a huge update to massmma.com today including expanded coverage of the apex event, a preview of the riveravs. franklin fight, and a ton of combat zone coverage. There is an awesome preview for cz8 by biggie, as well as staff picks, and my interview with Lauzon. More interviews will be posted soon, and I hope you guys like the content. Let me know what you guys think.

Rick

Director of Content Development

MASSMMA.com

ttt

ttt

TTT-New England MMA makes it a desirable place to live.

do you guys like my fancy new title?

very nice rick, very nice

ttt

ttt

TTT

TTT

any feedback?

Lots of good stuff.

ttt

I happen to like the fancy new title. It's always great info, I
love reading up on the local guys, g2 stay shahp for those
commentary gigs. Great site, that MASSMMA.com

wait until you guys see the nuri interview. Marc is in cali for work until wed, so it might not hit until days before the fight, but he talked a ton of shit....and even called out fickett!!

Rick, how about posting the Nuri interview so we can see it before the show?

Why you gotta be like that, Joe? You know I have absolutely nothing to do with posting the shit. I told you guys Marc was in California for work until wed, and he's the only guy who can code.....we did find this wise ass though, who said he'd code pages for Marc. Marc said he sent him an email, but the little fucker never got back to him.....He said he'd post it before they left for NJ tomorrow.

Rick

even though he busts my balls.....Lauzon is still my idol.

Im just being a dick.

I didnt call him back because he was in California, figured I would just talk to him in person this Saturday.