BIG MONEY!!!...BIG PRIZES!!!...

I LOVE IT!!! Super Smash TV for snes was insane. Awesome two player simoultaneous gameplay, especially for back then. Good weapons and very cool boss battles. I'd like to see a PS2 Smash TV game.

you are 100% correct!

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

A port of the original is on Midway Arcade Hits. It just came out, and it's only 20 bucks. Smash TV, Gauntlet, Defender, Robotron 2040, etc.

You'd think they'd have included Mortal Kombat 1 or 2 (best MK ever), but whatever. SMASH TV.

I saw a video review of a game (maybe the Midway Hits game) and Smash TV was apparently not done justice... apparently the frame rate constantly drops

I remember when I was a little kid and my grandma bought Smash TV for her SNES.

I use to play the shit out of that game.
I use to love getting those rocket launcher icons that were square and in the middle of the icon had a picture of a half peanut or a pear.

What the fuck am I talking about?

OH SHIT. Are you talking about that sick thing that made the high pitch humming noise as it lobbed like EMP at Mutoid Man!? That gun was out of control. All the guns were good, but that game ruined tomatoes for me for life. What was up with that attacking you if you didn't move on fast enough!

YES MAN! I tried but it was just too hard. And what was up with the killer tomatoes?

I always liked being the red guy when given the choice of red or blue. Was smash tv based in anyway on the running man movie?

The kill sounds when the crowd would cheer were very cool. Nothing was worse than being in a corner fighting off legions of scumbags and hearing the crowd roar and seeing your partner on the ground.

That game OWNED!!!