Big News. ATT & TX Submission Chal

Doug,

I have a shoulder injury suffered at the Pan Ams and am fighting off a cold. I also suffered a cut above my left eye last week, plus had dental surgery done last Friday as well. No Gi is also not my forte. My forte is teaching. However, I will sign up and pay via paypal either tonight or tomorrow for the Pro Division 170-195lbs. I am competing just for fun and to support you and Kenny's efforts. If I win, cool, If I lose...no big deal. Its Memorial Day weekend, but I figure I can BBQ any old time.

Alvis

www.solismartialarts.com

LOL Alvis, as I kept reading this, I was expecting to see you list dismemberment and a death in the family. Are you sure that you can handle the drive from Houston in your current condition?

I am glad to see you stepping up to the challenge in spite of your long list of ailments!

I know how you feel. Right now I have a broken finger and a pulled groin. Getting old sucks.

TTT

LOL! I didn't think about the long drive....Don't worry Kenny, I am going to have my wife drive! I will be napping in the back! Getting old does suck, but it be the alternative of dying young.

I am in for sure...just paid via pay pal!

See you soon!

Alvis

Alvis,

Glad to see you step up. I was not directing that post at you as much as I was some other dallas types *cough* buddy clinton *cough* who should be stepping up but has not yet. :)

ttt

ttt

up

ttt

Buddy Clinton, like the legendary Samson, has lost his powers after his recent shearing. :)

LOL

ttt

Buddy is featured in the New Grappling Magazine (July 2004) in the Royce Gracie column!

Check it out!

ttt for the event!

Alvis

Well it seems that my statement about Texas guys has pissed off some folks.Number one: Let me state I have the utmost respect for all the Texas fighters, and I believe we have some of the best in the country spread throughout this state. My remarks were mostly an inside joke directed at Buddy, who I consider a friend and who I have been talking shit to for the last month about this event.Number Two: No one (including you Alvis) should feel they have to enter this event or any other for that matter as some sort of display of support to either myself or Kenny. People compete on their own terms for their own reasons if they chose not to take part in our event so be it. While we may be disappointed we will not hold a grudge against anyone.Number Three: To Travis, Buddy and anyone else who may have been offended by my post. Sorry guys it was not meant to be disrespectful or to questions your nerve. So if you feel it was disrespectful or that I have in some way questioned your nerve then I apologize. Now that I have said this let me conclude by saying that there are only 7 days left until online Pre-registration is taken down after that you will have one last chance to pre-register at the pre-event weigh ins on Friday night May 28th. For complete info on the event and hotel check out The event flyer

ttt

ttt

I'll be there....looking forward to it.

Doug,
are you still ignoring me? If so don't answer, if not can I sing the national anthem in the opening ceremonies at this prestige's event.

Rob,

I have long been amazed at your unique singing abilities. No one can hit notes quite like you do. Although I am sure that the entire crowd would be struck silent by the emotional response your singing would invoke, I am afraid that our event is incapable of giving your tallents the attention they deserve.

Kenny

Big mistake not letting Rob sing. He could be the William Hung of the national anthem.