Big Nog vs. Gonzaga?

Any interest in this fight? I think it would be exiting. I know they are both Brazilian do they have any affiliations that would keep them from fighting each other?

Nog doesn't have the speed to avoid/block Gonzaga's brutal kicks.

Nog finds a way to win and Gonzaga finds a way to lose.   Until Gonzaga can go on an impressive winning streak I don't think he deserves to be fighting guys of Nog's stature.

Nog i thing would get KOed. Nogs defense is more toughness then avoidance.

Gonzaga brings big power. I think he would have the advantage on the ground as well, better pedigree at least...

Werdum handled Gonzaga easy

I don't see Gonzaga doing well against a guy who has better BJJ skills

against other bruisers Gonzaga does well

still sounds like a fun match

hubris - Werdum handled Gonzaga easy

I don't see Gonzaga doing well against a guy who has better BJJ skills

against other bruisers Gonzaga does well

Does nog have better BJJ then gonzaga?

"Does nog have better BJJ then gonzaga?"

In MMA he most likely does.

"
Werdum handled Gonzaga easy"

Very true.

i want to see gonzaga fight brock first, ive been saying that GG can beat him, but i want to see it! a nog fight would be great to

Gonzaga is a frontrunner. He is very very dangerous in the opening round. But the longer the fight goes without his opponent going down, he loses his will to fight

Gonzaga is fighting on prelims and Nog just headlined and won the #1 contender fight... what justifies this matchup? Maybe if Nog loses to Brock and say Cain and Gonzaga wins a couple big fights convincingly (i.e. not by groin kick). Makes no sense at all right now

This fight has zero sense to the Nog Camp. If he wins, so what? If he loses, he's pushed to the back row for the title shot. Gonzaga is a big guy and we know that they always could have a wild card.