Big Nog wants Lesnar for his return fight

Big Nog has some big ambitions hoping for a fight with Lesnar but i dont think it would ever happen..i dont think Joe Silva and Dana White wants to go to jail for manslaugter because Brock would maul Nog..if Big Nog wants to return in August at UFC Rio in front of his home crowd i say give him a legend fight with Cro Cop or a third fight with Mir.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Antonio-Rodrigo-Nogueira-to-undergo-second-hip-surgery-wants-Lesnar-in-Rio.html

2nd fight with Mir.
And I still think Nog's got a little left in the tank. Him V Brock would be an intriguing match up I think.

Yikes. That's not a good fight for Nog. I bet Lesnar loves that idea...someone who can't punch him hard in the face while trying to prevent his takedowns. I'd love to see Carwin-Lesnar again though.

Mir rematch first, he must avenge that terribly disappointing defeat

If Nog won it would be epic Phone Post

I would never count Nog out of a fight, but if he beat Lesnar at this stage of his career that would be his greatest accomplishment imo.

There's no fight in the UFC's heavyweight division I wanna see more than Nog & Brock,

as I'm a huge fan of both guys.

Hopefully this actually happens

CoolStoryBrah - Yikes. That's not a good fight for Nog. I bet Lesnar loves that idea...someone who can't punch him hard in the face while trying to prevent his takedowns. I'd love to see Carwin-Lesnar again though.

Why would Nog try to prevent his takedowns??? His chin is shot, his punches have slowed down and never were that heavy to begin with. Submission is his best, maybe only, hope for victory. Nog is still a great submission artist, I could see him pulling one off on a green Brock Lesnar but I find it much more likely that he's TKO'd.

chadk - 
CoolStoryBrah - Yikes. That's not a good fight for Nog. I bet Lesnar loves that idea...someone who can't punch him hard in the face while trying to prevent his takedowns. I'd love to see Carwin-Lesnar again though.

Why would Nog try to prevent his takedowns??? His chin is shot, his punches have slowed down and never were that heavy to begin with. Submission is his best, maybe only, hope for victory. Nog is still a great submission artist, I could see him pulling one off on a green Brock Lesnar but I find it much more likely that he's TKO'd.

It was a reference to the type of fighter that gives brock trouble (cain/carwin). Nog is not that, and therefore Lesnar would probably feel safer fighting Nog. I'm pretty sure Lesnar would just try to strike with him.

UFC should make a booth where fighters can line-up to volunteer fighting Wanderlei or Lesnar.

I have wanted this match up for a long time. I think Nog can beat Brock. Brock will try to do to Nog what he did to Mir but Nog has a much much better ground game. A healthy Nogueira is still a threat to many of the fighters in the division. I hope this fight happens. War Nog!!!! Phone Post

joe k - UFC should make a booth where fighters can line-up to volunteer fighting Wanderlei or Lesnar.

lol

Nog by KO or sub round 1 Phone Post

As long as Nog doesn't try and box he'll beat Lesnar. I'm not saying Lesnar is a better striker, but, I'd like to see Nog play to his strength for once rather then get his face hammered. I write this with the upmost respect.

Oh yeah, long time lurker first time poster.

I'm excited for this fight if it happens.

I like this fight. Hope it happens Phone Post

I can see this going something similiar to Sapp vs Nog, I think this might be a good fight actually.

Would love to see this fight. Would also like seeing them as TUF coaches. Phone Post

The problem lies in that Nog's whole game was built on his ability to take a shot to get what he wanted. It's the submission version of Chuck Liddell. Both Nog and Chuck took ungodly amounts of punishment in order to implement their game plan. However, when their chins broke, they lost their main weapon. Nog's ground game is superb, but he has not adapted his game towards AVOIDING punishment both on the feet and on the ground because his whole game was just to work THROUGH said punishment....

Like Chuck (in his Franklin fight), Nog has to totally re-tool his game in order to make up for his deficiencies. And like Liddell, I feel it is too little too late. Brock's power means he only has to land one shot (like he did vs Couture/Herring) to end this fight. In his prime, Nog would have tooled Brock. It's too bad really..

6 years ago EZ KO or sub of swock, nog today might get knocked out by a flailing maethook