Big Nog Was Right about Vinny M.

In this seasons TUF opener, Vinny was pissed that he was not the first fighter selected. Big Nog took Bader first and Nog has a keen eye for fighters.

Yes, every one raves about Vinny's jiu jitsu. People raved about Marcello Garcia's as well and look what happened to him in his mma debut.

Dude doesn't want his pretty face to get hit.  He'll never be a contender.

Has Garcia ever fought again? ATT made a big announcement about Garcia training there for mma. But I've never heard of a fight.

Eddie Bravo was raving about how Garcia was tapping every one out at ATT. Aahh, Marcello shouldn't you be working on your striking?

Marcelo, like many other fighters, is having issues with the DREAM management. Hopefully it gets resolved soon and he can fight again. It really sucks that he's been on the shelf for a year of his prime now.

Nobody except maybe Dave Kaplan and Forrest Griffin "like" to get hit. The thing with Vinny is that he seems to fall apart when strikes are involved.

Domingo - Nobody except maybe Dave Kaplan and Forrest Griffin "like" to get hit. The thing with Vinny is that he seems to fall apart when strikes are involved.

Yes! Dave Kaplan just plants his mug out there and his opponents just wail away. Junie tagged him in the kisser a bunch of times. Well, at least Kaplan is in the right profession.

Vinny just has a big R leg kick U can see coming a mile away.

He really needs to work on putting it all together to set up his ground game.

Bader looked a little flat footed, but he's got a shitload of power to make up for it.

Mix6APlix - Cabbage?

I'm not sure Cabbage likes to get hit, it's just easier than picking his hands up ;) 

yeah...marcelo looked great other than getting blasted and losing

Vinny just doesn't have the heart imo. the second he got hit he fell to the floor and went to fetal position in the gayest way i have ever seen. i respect the guys jiu jitsu like no other, but i don't think he's ever gonna make it in mma because he can't take a hit.

I want a penis tattoo -  Vinny got hit hard and went down.  That's it.

The guy has sick skills and he definitely has heart or he wouldn't even be in the cage.

Don't believe everything you clowns see on TV.

You've got that monicer and you're calling other people "clowns"?

"Vinny just doesn't have the heart imo. the second he got hit he fell to the floor and went to fetal position in the gayest way i have ever seen."

LOL, horrible thing to say, but so true. He was flopping around like a fish out of water.

Nog most likely picked Bader b/c he felt he was hungry, humble, and willing to learn. Vinny loves himself too much.

I was really sad for Vinny because he reacted so crazily to getting hit that first time that he was unable to protect himself from further attack and took him out of the fight entirely.

To succeed in mma, guys like Vinny have to just train striking and wrestling for at least a couple months. NO BJJ!

I had picked Vinny in that fight. I also got the other one wrong. Tough night, eh? :) I thought that Vinnie's JJ would be the difference but he couldn't take the fight to the ground and his striking needs a lot of work; it just goes to show that you have to be well-rounded to be successful in this sport.

ron den otter - I had picked Vinny in that fight. I also got the other one wrong. Tough night, eh? :) I thought that Vinnie's JJ would be the difference but he couldn't take the fight to the ground and his striking needs a lot of work; it just goes to show that you have to be well-rounded to be successful in this sport.

All of us JJ guys thought it would be enough. LOL