Big Rig steakhouse has some new yelp reviews

posted by Johnny H
Used to eat here 3 times a day minimum. Became overweight and got a kidney stone. Very upset! 8(
http://www.yelp.com/biz/bigg-riggs-steakhouse-midlothian Phone Post 3.0

LMAO

Good stuff Phone Post 3.0

Gold!! Phone Post 3.0

Oh fuck. That's all time right there Phone Post 3.0

VU OP. Nicely done. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha, love it. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't look like his restaurant is doing too good. Bad investment? Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area - Doesn't look like his restaurant is doing too good. Bad investment? Phone Post 3.0

He's eating the profits away?

Man I'm liking the jokes this whole situation has made. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking lol Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area - Doesn't look like his restaurant is doing too good. Bad investment? Phone Post 3.0
I think it was a riggdiculously big misteak Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area - Doesn't look like his restaurant is doing too good. Bad investment? Phone Post 3.0
It'll definitely give him more food for thought. Phone Post 3.0

He needs a Squatty Potty Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - 

ocbadapple - Oh fuck. That's all time right there Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly Phone Post 3.0

David S. gave it 5 stars!

I enjoyed the NO EXCUSES atmosphere!! This restaurant is for winners and by a winner. I can tell that they go a full 70% when making their steaks (medium well, i suppose?). Having visited this fine establishment many times, i once received a steak that was too rubbery, but was reassured by the management that it was my own fault. I accepted this explanation as I am a huge fan of Johnny "No Excuses" Hendricks, and fans are often at fault in these, and other cases. Note: the high calcium content of the american cheese can lead to kidney stones - especially if you're dehydrated from all the Coors light (yes Coors light, cuz Bud light don't pay me nothin...) your drinking! Overall, superior to French Canadian food, but could use more birds on the menu (chicken wings maybe?). My one complaint is that around the end of the meal, they kind of stall and stop trying. Always takes a while to get my dessert as a result. Phone Post 3.0

His Steakhouse looks like a joke, those pics are brutal. That Yelp review is gold.

Lmao ! Phone Post 3.0