"Big Schaub Breadown getting millons of viewers"

Rogan said the Big Brown Breakdown was getting millions of downloads. Ive noticed his youtube views are severely down from what the fighter and the kid done so find this jard to believe. Anyway of checking via itunes etc?

I've noticed a few podcasts saying that but they're always deliberately vague as to whether the number they cited is per episode or collectively. I could see it being millions collectively but not per upload

Jored1990 - I've noticed a few podcasts saying that but they're always deliberately vague as to whether the number they cited is per episode or collectively. I could see it being millions collectively but not per upload

Ah okay. Yeah that makes sense as I would expect only the bigger podcasts such as Rogan etc to break a million per episode

Mine automatically downloads because I subscribe to TFATK. Brendon recently said it is going to its own channel because it has to be that way and he asked listeners to resubscribe to it. Mine is still auto downloading through TFATK and I'm unsure if I will subscribe separately if the channel changes.

It's the Royals Royce of podcasts.

if you want to know the real numbers, just visit social blade. including both TFATK and that big turd breakdown they get about 1.x m views per month. and their subscriber count spiked then dropped way down. there is no way to separate subscribers between the two because they're the same channel

again, this is both combined

Look at the videos and see the real view numbers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AbsTfBMQ_dHjtipwh3bZg/videos

Social blade

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC6AbsTfBMQ_dHjtipwh3bZg

FYI Social Blade isn't like alexa or 'celebrity net worth' the YouTube information is public. so it's pretty accurate, although slightly delayed due to YT publishing

Does he do his best Rogan impression on that podcast, too? 

Every time he's on Joe's he's so desperately looking for Rogan's approval it's silly. 

TwoCheekSneak - 
Mshi - Rogan said the Big Brown Breakdown was getting millions of downloads. Ive noticed his youtube views are severely down from what the fighter and the kid done so find this jard to believe. Anyway of checking via itunes etc?
What the hell is up with that title?? Are you dyslexic??

haha just noticed that. I was writing it on my phone and it doesn't work well with the UG's design.

Humphrey - 

if you want to know the real numbers, just visit social blade. including both TFATK and that big turd breakdown they get about 1.x m views per month. and their subscriber count spiked then dropped way down. there is no way to separate subscribers between the two because they're the same channel

again, this is both combined

Look at the videos and see the real view numbers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AbsTfBMQ_dHjtipwh3bZg/videos

Social blade

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC6AbsTfBMQ_dHjtipwh3bZg

FYI Social Blade isn't like alexa or 'celebrity net worth' the YouTube information is public. so it's pretty accurate, although slightly delayed due to YT publishing

Thanks man. That's cool. Shame I can't find out their downloads via Itunes etc as well though. Odd that they make such little money per episode as well.

Joe Rogan exaggerating?! Surely not. 

Any numbers on how many times Joe sez "super" on the latest fight companion?

That social blade sites interesting, some of those video game walk-through guys are making up to an estimated 800k a year, that has to be one of the easiest channels to continually produce content on too

JonKellett - It's the Royals Royce of podcasts.
Monterey eel imo

Mshi - Rogan said the Big Brown Breakdown was getting millions of downloads. Ive noticed his youtube views are severely down from what the fighter and the kid done so find this jard to believe. Anyway of checking via itunes etc?

Youtubers and podcasters tend to count their views monthly or weekly if they have a lot. Its part of the business to hyperbole the f*ck out of your audience to attract new viewers loking for a community and keep the ones already watching by making them feel they are part of something huge.

Also it helps when it comes to attracting advertisers.So no really a specially sleazy move on his part to throw a big number out there.

I do think they thought they would have no loss of audience when leaving FOX, but looks like they did take a hit.

That there Annoys the FUCK out of me... I noticed he said it like that years ago and it's irritated me ever since 

luctaro -

Youtubers and podcasters tend to count their views monthly or weekly if they have a lot. Its part of the business to hyperbole the f*ck out of your audience to attract new viewers loking for a community and keep the ones already watching by making them feel they are part of something huge.

Also it helps when it comes to attracting advertisers.So no really a specially sleazy move on his part to throw a big number out there.

I do think they thought they would have no loss of audience when leaving FOX, but looks like they did take a hit.

'I do think they thought they would have no loss of audience when leaving FOX, but looks like they did take a hit. '

It's just a blimp in the road my man

He's just not a drawl

luctaro - 

Yeah the move definitely affected them. Especially since Callen doesn't seem as interested in participating in podcasts anymore on a regular basis.

i wont be watching

I dont get the hate tbh.

Travis Lutter IMO