BIG THANK YOU to KVR!

Dude is a boss. What else can I say?

Thanks so much brother. Proud to wear your gear!

awesome!

You the man KVR. I still need to order my shirt and hat from him. Love the white and green shirt. Sick knife as well. Phone Post

Greenup - You the man KVR. I still need to order my shirt and hat from him. Love the white and green shirt. Sick knife as well. Phone Post

Thanks. Made for a very close friend of mine so I had tons of fun making it for him. More a brother than my actual brother. The type of guy that would drop everything and come to aid if I ever needed him. Rare as hell, imo. Phone Post

KVR is a good dude - here, facebook, his website, etc.

Nice! Whereabouts did the blade find a home? Ive got a few overseas now.

Seriously love the gear, man. The quality of the printing is top notch. Nic said to thank you as well. Her tits look marvelous in it. Phone Post

KVR I looked at buying a house on six acres with a huge creek and the thought that kept running through my head was, what would KVR do with all this?? Lol

Alto I want one of your knives. Bad. Will you please post your website one more time? Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Amos Moses - KVR I looked at buying a house on six acres with a huge creek and the thought that kept running through my head was, what would KVR do with all this?? Lol

Alto I want one of your knives. Bad. Will you please post your website one more time? Phone Post 3.0

Facebook.com/bushkillblades

:) Phone Post

Not yet at least. Still talking with the realtor and bank. Cross your fingers for me. Phone Post 3.0

Alto I received a care a package from KVR and The Homesteading Boards.

Hats and a some t-shirts. Someone is correct the white one with the different color greens is a great accessory to breasts. I know wtf pics ...

Also enclosed was a handcrafted skinning knife. As someone who has dabbled in crafting blades before, may I say ... nice blade. Has some heft to it which is nice when skinning. Going to try it out on a croc or two this week.

Alto we should do some blades together, I can do lots of exotic hardwoods out of here. I have some blocks right now of specialty birds eye Bloodwood.

Thanks again KVR, was a hell of a treat especially with a trip down to croc's this week.