Big thanks to DEFENSE SOAP

Thanks to Defense Soap and especially Guy Sako who posts here on the UG.

FRAT

I had read about the stuff here but just ignored small skin issues I had like occasional itchiness and small rashes. I wasn't about to buy some special fucking soap off the internet if I didn't have to use it.

This summer I started having the worst dermatitis from Jits practice. Something in someone's laundry, a new mat cleaner, or something in someone's sweat was making me break out in the worst itchy redness all over. I have had this before but never as bad as it had become a few weeks back.

My dermatologist gave me some steroid cream to get rid of it. Problem was you can only use the stuff 2 weeks at a time before its becomes ineffective and my continued training kept the dermatitis around no matter the cream.

I broke down and called up Defense Soap to ask them about their stuff. The guy on the phone made no promises saying that Defense Soap was mainly formulated for it's antibacterial properties (dermatitis is a inflammatory/allergic reaction) but that it couldn't hurt. He sent me a free sample.

Thank Fucking God for this stuff. Really, I am that strong a believer after seeing my skin improve so dramatically with it.

I'm pale, live in Florida, and grappling/boxing fucks up my skin and complexion (24 years old) pretty bad in addition to normal acne/sun exposure type stuff.

All post Jits itchiness and irritation is gone. My rashes and redness that used to be persistent are gone. My skin was irritated as well as dehydrated and all the washing I was doing with normal soap was making my issues worse. Now it feels great and the redness has subsided even on my face. Chick friends have commented on the improvement (not that it matters, they already wanted my nuts when my skin was red all the time). It feels good having my skin feel nice. Plus I smell great as well.

/FRAT

I went ahead and bought a few bars of Defense Soap, the shower gel, and their facial cleanser. I feel like a new man. Go out and buy this stuff if you train. You will be doing yourself a big favor.

Official Defense Soap customer for life. Thanks to Guy SakO for providing this stuff. This stuff should have more exposure in sports community, especially grappling/MMA.

www.defensesoap.com

Flyers179

Glad we were able to help you out. I developed Defense for a very niched market, wrestlers and fighters battling skin issues. We have helped thousands of combat athletes over the years which has been super rewarding to us. Every time we read a post or a review such as this it makes our day so we would like to thank you for taking the time to help spread the word.

Guy
Defense Soap

ttt

Flyers179

What was it that the doctor diagnosed you with anyways.

Guy
Defense Soap

Hey Guy,

Is anyone in the UK selling your products at the moment?

Rockwell,

I have to go into the office tomorrow to get you the name of a reseller. I have them on a flash drive on my desk. I will have one for you in the morning.

Guy
Defense Soap

Oh shit your Canadian distributor is local to me. Is this new? I could've sworn I've looked for one in the past. Do you know if they carry your product in-store or if it's just for sale through their website?

DefenseSoap - Rockwell,

I have to go into the office tomorrow to get you the name of a reseller. I have them on a flash drive on my desk. I will have one for you in the morning.

Guy

Defense Soap

Awesome thanks. I want to order some but shipping is more than the actual product when buying from the US! LOL

Ansari,

We have worked very hard with Hatashita International to bring Defense up north without beating you up to bad on pricing. There are several gyms carrying Defense in Canada now as well.

Guy
Defense Soap

Rockwell,

If you send me an email at defensesoap@msn.com with what you were thinking about ordering I will apply the UG discount and shop around for the best shipping option.

Guy
Defense Soap

we have defense soap at our gym:

abhaya.ca

stuff is the fucking bomb, i use the liquid variety.

Love this stuff! After getting ringworm and impetigo a few years ago and giving it to cindy on her face, she bought me a bunch of the wipes and some gel for the shower and bars.

Havent had any skin problems in years! Buy this product ya'll....its well worth it!

Thanks for weighing in on this thread Reggie. That was cool of you.

Guy
Defense Soap

No problem! I love this product and think it should be in every mma gym and on the walls of every high school wrestling room.

Just sent you an email Guy

At O'hare airport in Chicago they would not let me bring 2 bottles of the shower gel on board because it has to be under 3 oz, so I had to throw away 2 unopened bottles! :(

If someone who is homeless happens to find it, they will be very happy! lol

I am a huge supporter of the defense soap.  Works every bit as well as described, and the company is top notch.  They also give great pricing and service to UG members.

Xakx,

Send us you name and address and we will replace the 2 bottles plus throw in a 2 oz size which you can travel with.
Email us at defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap
866-544-1689

Xakx,

Send us you name and address and we will replace the 2 bottles plus throw in a 2 oz size which you can travel with.

Guy
Defense Soap
866-544-1689

DefenseSoap - Xakx,

Guy

Defense Soap

866-544-1689

Just awesome.