BIG thanks to you...

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
ShanTheMan - Awesome!

Now make everyone on the show talk about zombie killing strategies.

You know that's going to come up at some point...

Sweet!

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - Thanks in no small part to my fan base here at The UnderGround, I've been chosen to be a host on Spike Tv's new MMA talk show MMA Junkie!http://www.spike.com/articles/p483i8/mma-junkie-live--mma-junkie-live-announces-debut-date-hosts

The producer for the show said specifically that with all the great support I've gotten in the forums that I was an easy choice for them.

This is not going to be a dried up retelling of the fight we all just watched. This is going to be us giving our opinions on the calls and the fights.

And for the FIRST time on an MMA show, being that it's live, we're going to have a LIVE feed Twitter wall going so we can see your questions and YOU the fans can interact with us on the show.

Your support here has brought me back to the forum. Specifically the page ATT: Nate where I'm answering questions and telling stories.

As a small thank you to all of you, the first fifty people to send a self addressed stamped envelope to me I will send them a FREE Zombie Cage Fighter iron on patch! Any one over the 50 person limit will get a FREE ZCF sticker.

Just my small way of saying thank you for all of your support.

You know, I never got to fight on TUF 1. And I haven't fought in nearly two years. And yet I still have great fans and their support. Thanks to all of you for making this possible.

Zombie Cage Fighter

600 NE Couch

Portland OR 97232

Thank you!!

Oh and a big thank you to my agent Gary Ibarra at the AMR Group who really go in there and made this happen. I'm proud to call him my agent and friend.

Damn, that is great news! Congrats! 

Great guy, great gig, this thread is awesome.

That's awesome!!! Congrats Nate, I'll be watching! Phone Post

Congratulations Nate!!

It`s important that you know about the UG sign.

Go here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1725896

*Not Matbattle.  

Good for you Nate! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

I'll be tuning in for sure!

I'm the Mustang guy who won the Diaz vs Cerrone bet with you.

Next bet, Diaz vs Condit. You name the victor and the payout.

You gotta get a chance at redemption. Phone Post

congrats Nate!

I usted to watch ur show on comcast bayarea about mma with the Asian girl it was awesome. U def have some natural hosting talent Phone Post

great news, i cant wait for this!

Seriously fucking awesome, Nate. Love to see the UG having a positive affect on fighter's lives like this.

Definitely deserve it, man!

Hell yeah Nate!  They couldn't have found a better guy for the job!  Congrats buddy!

Best of luck, Nate! I'm looking forward to the show.

Seriously, I'm going to be posting threads here so I can get feedback from you guys. I want to know what everyone is thinking about with MMA and where it's heading.
There hasn't been a show like this done. I liken it to Attack of the Show where fans can tweet what they're thinking.

great to hear Rock, ill definitely be watching

Awesome. Nice to see good things happen to good people. Will definitely tune in.

Congrats, Nate!

Unfortunately my letter from England will take a while to get to you and I'll have no chance of being in the first 50!

Great for you to get this. You deserve it.

Congrats Rock!

Is it related to the website, MMA Junkie? That is my go-to MMA news website (not forum), so I dislike the confusion.

big fan, much love