Bigest guy in your school

Biggest I've got in my school is 6'4", 240 pounds.

Tallest I've ever had was 6'5".  Heaviest I ever had was 260 pounds.  Strongest (by far!!!!) I ever had was 5'11" and 215 pounds.

I've got a few guys between 5'9" and 6'0" (myself included) that usually walk around between 200 and 220.

5'7", 350 (and NOT FAT)

He is the center for the college football team, and he benches 405 for reps.

This was a couple years ago, when I was teaching the BJJ club at Wesleyan as a blue belt. He and I rolled for a couple minutes. I pulled butterfly guard, took the back, RNC...twice. Then I swept and mounted, held the mount (my knees didn't touch the ground) and just focused on keeping his arms at awkward angles so I didn't tossed. At the 10-seconds-left call, I took his arm.

Best feeling ever. ;)

I'm 6'3 319 down from 336 in two months of training. We have taller people in my school, but no bigger.

My largest guy is 6'6, 350. Big guy with a little stomach, could lose 30 ponunds and be in really good shape. But he is a GIANT strong guy.

Biggest current person at my school is pictured below. 6'8" 275 lbs. Blue belt. Strangely enough people in the Chicago area are pretty familiar with him. Particularly at tournaments and open mats.

The biggest? Me. 6'5" 350pnds

And I still have 170 pounders trying to out muscle me . . . why is it that little guys, who may happen to lift alot of weights, still think they can go strength for strength with people nearly twice their size?

I don't exactly go hard on them and I like to work my bottom game when sparring (because it sucks and I need the mat time) but it never fails, the little guys get all freaked out and try to go "terminator" on me which causes me to defend whatever whack attempt they are making and every once in a while they get hurt.

If you're trying to force that armbar on a guy that has 150+ pounds on you and he starts to stack you . . . it might be a good idea to switch off and try something else.

at my school...I have a student that is 6'3" 300lbs....but that is it...did I mention that I am 6'3" and 300lbs as well.

I like to think I move preety well for a "big guy" :-)

Hopeing to get down to 250lbs by January....

Nice post DJColdfusion lol.

on the new ADCC HL from 2005 long beach some biiiig dude gets power slammed. was it ferguson doing the slamming? big guy looked 400 lbs.

largest ever in comp. 6'3" 380

largest in my class 6'4" 285

Had a guy come in last night played football at LSU, named Damon, 6-2, around 295. Says he wants to loose about 20lbs. I sparred him, killed him, but he was very strong and in his defense he dosent know anything. So you have the out come that is expected.

What the hell do you eat to become 350 lbs? Mercy me.

"What the hell do you eat to become 350 lbs? Mercy me. "

170 lb blue belts

LOL. Evidently.

6'2" 375 lbs. We call him BIG SEXY!!

5'9 340 all fat

Whatever on this forum (not sure if it is Rob or his wife Kathy) is about 360 pounds trains at Ralph Gracie SF. Least ways that is the heaviest scale we have at the academy. It just reads "Uncle" when he gets on.

At any rate, he holds the distinction of having defeated Roger Gracie at the Mundials. (Blue belt Absolute; Roger made the mistake of pulling guard right away and couldn't get out from underneath Rob, lol....)

I am the Biggest guy in our academy. 365 6'3. When I train I have to at about 50-75%. This make it kind of difficult when I train against bigger stronger guys.

330 and about 6 foot 4. Somebody please get rid of this guy!!!!

I think the tallest person at Renzo's in NYC is actually a former women's pro basketball player.