Bigfoot's arms

Do they seem too small for his body it is it just me? Phone Post 3.0

TRT-less. Same with his chin. As if Hunt didn't hit him hundreds of times thousands of times as hard. Phone Post 3.0

Was thinking the same thing. Phone Post 3.0

He reminds me of a potato with arms sticking out

Samoa - TRT-less. Same with his chin. As if Hunt didn't hit him hundreds of times thousands of times as hard. Phone Post 3.0
There's a reason why they call them performance enhancing drugs. Phone Post 3.0

Makes me angry to know hunt probably would of won fighting trtless Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0

I said the same thing to my wife

"Dis nigga got some lil baby arms"

But not as black sounding Phone Post 3.0

Its his midsection and head that carrys all the weight. Since bigfoots giant cranium isnt granite he should try to find a way to hollow out them skull bones so he can make lhw ;)

in all seriousness they should put his skull in a MMA museum one day.

Bigfoot no juice in a bad way Phone Post 3.0

His arms have always been disproportionate due to his disease. Phone Post 3.0

I brought it up in the fight card thread
didn't look right at all

ThinkMMA - His arms have always been disproportionate due to his disease. Phone Post 3.0
What's that disease called again? Steroidism? Phone Post 3.0

Black Sabbath -
Spinning Shit - 
Samoa - TRT-less. Same with his chin. As if Hunt didn't hit him hundreds of times thousands of times as hard. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard people claim that TRT and roids don't give you a better chin, sure didn't seem like it tonight.
They definitely give you a better chin. Hyper aggressive, far more durable, superhuman recovery etc. Phone Post 3.0

Big Foot looks "small" because he has such a big frame he can hardly make 265... which shouldn't be an issue. HW should be an open weight division!

ThinkMMA - His arms have always been disproportionate due to his disease. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Black Sabbath -
Spinning Shit - 

I've heard people claim that TRT and roids don't give you a better chin, sure didn't seem like it tonight.
They definitely give you a better chin. Hyper aggressive, far more durable, superhuman recovery etc. Phone Post 3.0
Wait did you just say steroids give you a better chin!? Phone Post 3.0

Phisher - 
ThinkMMA - His arms have always been disproportionate due to his disease. Phone Post 3.0

When was that? Did he have to make 265 or was it open weight?

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
Phisher - 

When was that? Did he have to make 265 or was it open weight?

I think those were his Superheavyweight days when he like 300lbs.

His arms should look like that when he's 65:(

Is he 65?

Spinning Shit -
But angry men in every Anderson thread said it doesn't make that much difference??? Phone Post 3.0