BIGG RIGG'S STEAKHOUSE - anyone been?

? ? ?

I believe they changed from a steakhouse to a burrito place. Phone Post 3.0

There's a pretty hilarious thread about Big Rigg's restaurant adventures. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't seen one review of actual steak yet. Just the salads and stuff.

they have a decent whine selection

evh - they have a decent whine selection
Ahhhhhh! Phone Post 3.0

It's the fans' fault they don't have 2 Michelin stars.

Definitely not their chef who cuts open the steaks to determine if they're done. Phone Post 3.0

I heard the public's feelings are still up for decision

Givin a chance I'd go in a heartbeat & I don't even eat steak.

It's well done, does that make sense? Phone Post 3.0

It seems like Johnny just wanted to open a place where you could eat food(such as steaks) and he never got to the point of business plan/restaurant concept or had any kind of inspiration which is the reason people open businesses in the first place.

Well sounds like a flop. Anyone try Chael Sonnens Pizza place?

hendofanforlife - 

the serve jelly on boring white bread. 

I generally dislike most of the things you post.

This was very good.

I think I'm going to go take a hit and debate voting you up.

Good job.

I'm not sure what I think about it... I wouldn't say I'm on the fence, it's more like I'm being pushed up against the fence.

lol at the salad pic from one of those reviews. It literally was salad out of a bag roughly dumped onto a plate. With some shitty dressing put into a little bowl on the side. Wow!

Don't his parents run this place? Honestly it would be awesome to use my personal riches to buy a small business for my family.

Is it closed now? Phone Post 3.0

hedfunk - lol at the salad pic from one of those reviews. It literally was salad out of a bag roughly dumped onto a plate. With some shitty dressing put into a little bowl on the side. Wow!

Oh here we go with the salad talk again. Everyone want to act like they growing romaine and arugula in their backyard.

I came here to post "it's the patrons faults they dont like his food" but I'm late.

TzTinkle -
hedfunk - lol at the salad pic from one of those reviews. It literally was salad out of a bag roughly dumped onto a plate. With some shitty dressing put into a little bowl on the side. Wow!

Oh here we go with the salad talk again. Everyone want to act like they growing romaine and arugula in their backyard.
Hi Johny! How's the Woodley camp going? Phone Post 3.0