"bigger, faster, stronger" documentary is beta AF

I expect to get flamed but the underlying message of the documentary to me is:

"All of my idols used steroids and lied about it but I didn't so I became a loser, I'm going to blame the government and make a pro steroid documentary".

Very well done documentary. He covered all angles and used valid logic.

Phone Post 3.0

That politician Waxman looks so fucking dumb in this. Everyone needs to are how stupid our elected leaders are. Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - That politician Waxman looks so fucking dumb in this. Everyone needs to are how stupid our elected leaders are. Phone Post 3.0
See*.
Now I look dumb Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a pretty good doc. Phone Post 3.0

Don't give up now op. Come back. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Waiting for OPs documentary Smaller Slower Weaker
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

issacnewton - Very well done documentary. He covered all angles and used valid logic.

Not saying it wasn't an entertaining documentary.

The psychology of the people who made it, did not make sense to me.

Also the scene where the documentary maker was confronting Taylor Hooten's father was in very poor taste. What was he trying to say, "Arnold Schwarzennegger managed to handle post cycle depression so you are a horrible father and responsible for your child's suicide".

Lanceness021 -
issacnewton - Very well done documentary. He covered all angles and used valid logic.

Also the scene where the documentary maker was confronting Taylor Hooten's father was in very poor taste. What was he trying to say, "Arnold Schwarzennegger managed to handle post cycle depression so you are a horrible father and responsible for your child's suicide".
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the cocktail of psych meds he was on. Most steroids users avoid depression because they use post cycle therapy (PCT). His father freaked and cut off him of cold turkey. He should have consulted a physician.

Hooten has found a way of keeping his son's memory alive by making him a martyr. Phone Post 3.0

ProteusSFM - 
Lanceness021 -

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the cocktail of psych meds he was on. Most steroids users avoid depression because they use post cycle therapy (PCT). His father freaked and cut off him of cold turkey. He should have consulted a physician.

Hooten has found a way of keeping his son's memory alive by making him a martyr. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it was the post cycle depression maybe it was psych needs.

I still think it's in very poor taste to get up in a fathers face and speculate on why his kid died.

I would not have blamed the father one bit if he punched him in the face.

*psych meds not psych needs.

Is there proof that Hooten was on psych meds.