Bigger Mystic: Nick Diaz or Fedor E.

Both are polarizing figures in the sport. Both have that mystic about them. When your in the cage with them you get overwhelmed when you realize who your fighting. They both have a aura when they enter the building. When they talk people listen.

Which of these all time greats has the bigger Mystic about them.

Mystique?

Like Ninja said, I think you meant mystigue.  A Mystic is someone who practices mysticism, not sure of Fedor or Nick do...but you never know.

yes a minor error

Big enough to discredit and throw off your entire thread.

you sure you didn't mean Misty?

I'll have to see each of them raindance and perform an exorcism before I can decide...

i ll make another thread then

later

Uriel -  I'll have to see each of them raindance and perform an exorcism before I can decide...

Legit LOL

Miss stick Phone Post

I'm Dyxeslic - Big enough to discredit and throw off your entire thread.

lol...I thought he meant "mythic" and I'm like...wait wut? 

octowussy - I dunno -- how tall is that bearded dude that always walks around with Fedor?

I thnk it's his personal priest, but I could definitely see that guy performing a rain dance and/or exorcism.  Can I vote him as the "bigger mystic"?

mmavixen - 
Uriel -  I'll have to see each of them raindance and perform an exorcism before I can decide...

Legit LOL

:)

I'm Dyxeslic - Big enough to discredit and throw off your entire thread.

. Phone Post

nick hasn't beaten anyone...

Fedor.

He beat the best two heavys in the world at the time.

Nick's best win is against a LW.

No question.

the smoky haze around diaz isn't from magic.

Totally opposite.

Nick's opponents without exception underestimate him. They get in there and think they'll have no trouble with his slow, "weak", "pitterpat" punches. Then they get crushed and don't understand what's happening.

Fedor's opponents during his prime years went in already half defeated mentally, already thinking they can't beat this "unbeatable" juggernaut. 

Spelling? How does it work?

Fedor E.? Phone Post