Biggest Current Rock Star?

Jack White.

All other ideas can suck balls. Lazaretto is badass.

He's been a badass for a while now, too.

Still the same faggotry 'round here.

No one ballsy enough to voice an opinion.

:)

Is there one? Phone Post 3.0

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - Jack White.

Good to see you on the OG Jack! Phone Post 3.0

Jack White is a good choice, but Josh Homme struts and strolls like an unstoppable river of hot fucking lava over him.

Well I've nothing to add. Josh Homme and/or Jack White would be my pics. Huge fan of both, have seen both perform multiple times with different lineups.

I expected to see Dave Grohl but anything that guy does that isn't behind a drum kit = meh. MEH! Phone Post 3.0

Gary Clarke JR is more of a blues guy, but if you'll accept him then that's my nominee Phone Post 3.0

pickledsoylentgreen80cent - Gary Clarke JR is more of a blues guy, but if you'll accept him then that's my nominee Phone Post 3.0
Saw him live here in Aus.
Was not disappoint.
VU. Phone Post 3.0

pickledsoylentgreen80cent - Gary Clarke JR is more of a blues guy, but if you'll accept him then that's my nominee Phone Post 3.0
I don't vote up a lot
But when I do I choose people like you. Phone Post 3.0

Cuban Cigano -
Saw him live here in Aus.
Was not disappoint.
VU. Phone Post 3.0
I saw him not long ago in KC. He opened up for Kings Of Leon, it was an amazing show all around. Phone Post 3.0

Corey Taylor lead singer for 2 major bands slipknot and stone sour Phone Post 3.0

In terms of actual biggest probably Bruno mars or Taylor swift Phone Post 3.0

There are no major rock stars on the level of past rock starts.

Electronic music and rap bullshit is more popular than rock and roll right now unfortunately.

Jack White puts out some good music though.

Bieber Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - I would never call jack white a rock star. He is a fantastic musician and I'm a huge fan but he is not a rock star. Rock star = balls out, arrogant, larger than life god complex, animal performer, craves ego feeding attention, makes women swoon and men envy. No such person exists anymore Phone Post 3.0
I fucking hate myself for saying this, but you just described Kanye West.

I've already called a taxi.

See you after my VD ban. Phone Post 3.0

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - Jack White.

Well Mick and Keith are still alive ....so the answer is Mick and Keith.

You spelled Mick Jagger wrong ...

FingerorMoon -

Well Mick and Keith are still alive ....so the answer is Mick and Keith.
Those boys are still selling out stadiums Phone Post 3.0

Jack White and Josh Home don't count because most people wouldn't recognize either of them. It's probably still someone from the 60's and 70's or maybe even just Axl Rose...which is sad. Phone Post 3.0

Dave grohl. Just got inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and gives epic speeches. Beat that bitches Phone Post 3.0