Biggest ducks in MMA history

Most blatant, imo, was Ronda ducking Cyborg back in strikeforce when she took her title shot a division down. 

Bisping ducking romero

McGregor ducking Frankie around the time he fought Dennis Siver

Wanderlei ducking everyone.

Jake95 -

Most blatant, imo, was Ronda ducking Cyborg back in strikeforce when she took her title shot a division down. 

Bisping ducking romero

I thought Ronda didn't want to fight because cyborg was an obvious cheater/roider? I don't think that one counts.

I read that wrong, haha!

McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly

tito ducking chuck is common knowledge

Tito ducking Randleman

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
Jake95 -

Bisping ducking romero

I thought Ronda didn't want to fight because cyborg was an obvious cheater/roider? I don't think that one counts.

yeah i'd say that shit too if I was RR

f fighting cyborg.

How many girls have called out cyborg?

not many.

wonder why. could be the steroids or it could be shes scary as fukk.

Mighty Mouse / Bigfoot Silva

View post on imgur.com

Bj penn fans ducking reality

Woodley ducking Lombard.

lol @ Conor ducking anyone.

He's proved himself. I love Frankie, but that's dumb.

where you at Georges?

Maia ducking stungun for rematch

WATHUNT - McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly
Lol. He turned down an in shape Frankie to face an out of shape Mendes.

Fabes -

lol @ Conor ducking anyone.

He's proved himself. I love Frankie, but that's dumb.

No he just ducks title defenses.

Mitrione ducking Fedor

WATHUNT - McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly

Conor didn't duck Frankie. The UFC kept Conor away from Frankie. There is a difference, IMO. Conor has shown he has tremendous stones - his willingness to fight Chad Mendes on short notice shows this, as does his willingness to fight RDA when he was looking like a terminator.

I think Frankie would have killed him (not relevant to this topic, really), but Conor would absolutely have taken that fight.

cawkgobbler -
WATHUNT - McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly
Lol. He turned down an in shape Frankie to face an out of shape Mendes.
I think it was more of the ufc not wanting their biggest star to potential get taken down and smashed when Dennis siver took him down i knew right then mcgregor wasn't ever gona fight edgar.

Tito ducking Dana for the boxing match.