Biggest ducks in MMA history

WattMell -
Letsputasmileonthatface -

Mitrione ducking Fedor

I agree.

I know a lot people on here get furious for suggesting otherwise but cmon, like four hours before your supposed fight you get a kidney stone? Does he have a long history of having kidney stones or was this this the first time?

Yup. It was a plain out duck. He's a liar if he says different. Either he was t ready or flat out got spooked. Getting your head taken off on live TV wouldn't be fun. Fuck I had mine taken off in front of a bunch of drunks outside a bar a few times and that wasn't fun, I can only imagine what it would be like on free tv.

However, he's a pro and a pro should show. He didn't and Dick tucked. 

Bisping ducking entire MW divison
Conor ducking top LW's

Oh and Ronda ducking Cyborg 

Tito ducked chuck pretty blatantly. He wanted no part of that match up

pharochuck - 

Tito ducked chuck pretty blatantly. He wanted no part of that match up

That was the one that came to my mind. It was really blatant. Tito knew what would happen - and it happened.

Fedor spent some time avoiding Cro Cop iirc.

Jake95 -

Most blatant, imo, was Ronda ducking Cyborg back in strikeforce when she took her title shot a division down. 

Bisping ducking romero

McGregor ducking Frankie around the time he fought Dennis Siver

First of all Cyborgs a roided up tranny.  2nd, Cyborg walks around about 30-35lbs heavier than Ronda.

Nothing wrong with Ronda avoiding that fight.

Doc Holliday -
Jake95 -

Most blatant, imo, was Ronda ducking Cyborg back in strikeforce when she took her title shot a division down. 

Bisping ducking romero

First of all Cyborgs a roided up tranny.  2nd, Cyborg walks around about 30-35lbs heavier than Ronda.

I approve and certify this post as awesome and am in full agreement. 

Jake95 -

Bisping ducking romero

Bisping ducking Romeo is legitimately real but you think McGregor's scared of Frankie?

All due respect to Frankie Edgar but he's probably past his prime. I'd put money on Conor in that fight.

WATHUNT - McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly

McGregor can call the shots on whomever he wants to fight. Frankie should have been his first title defense at 145 and after Aldo, then he could have laid claim to cleaning out the division, but he didn't and chose other opportunities with less risk.

What do you think ducking is?!?!?

Doc Holliday - 
Jake95 -

Bisping ducking romero

Bisping ducking Romeo is legitimately real but you think McGregor's scared of Frankie?

All due respect to Frankie Edgar but he's probably past his prime. I'd put money on Conor in that fight.

Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo,where art thou?

Bojack Horseman -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
Jake95 -

Bisping ducking romero

I thought Ronda didn't want to fight because cyborg was an obvious cheater/roider? I don't think that one counts.

yeah i'd say that shit too if I was RR

f fighting cyborg.

How many girls have called out cyborg?

not many.

wonder why. could be the steroids or it could be shes scary as fukk.

Dude have you seen the pre roid cyborg pics.. she looks like any other girl.. not at all the half man half woman abomination she is now.

Sakuraba spent most of his career ducking his natural weight class :)

Tito ducking Chuck 

Bisping ducking Romero

GDR ducking Cyborg

Liyon -
WATHUNT - McGregor never ducked Frankie the ufc probably didnt want that fight to happen but Conor absolutely would of taken that fight and would of took it convincingly

McGregor can call the shots on whomever he wants to fight. Frankie should have been his first title defense at 145 and after Aldo, then he could have laid claim to cleaning out the division, but he didn't and chose other opportunities with less risk.

Ducking is refusing to fight someone your scared you might lose too. Your delusional if you think Conor is scared of Frankie.

WATHUNT -
Liyon -

Ducking is refusing to fight someone your scared you might lose too. Your delusional if you think Conor is scared of Frankie.
McGregor ducked UFC 200 you nutthugger

Tito ducking Chuck. Do some research man.

Has anyone mentioned Tito ducking Chuck yet?

Liyon -

Less risk is going up in weight to fight RDA and Alvarez as well as Nate? Dummy

Fabes -

lol @ Conor ducking anyone.

He's proved himself. I love Frankie, but that's dumb.

Notice how I said around the Dennis Siver fight

Letsputasmileonthatface -
Doc Holliday -
Jake95 -

Bisping ducking romero

I approve and certify this post as awesome and am in full agreement. 

You guys must not have followed back then, this was in STRIKEFORCE when they were fighting in the same weight class where Cyborg was champion.

Ronda was NOT a star back then. She earned a title shot but chose to move down in weight to take on Meisha INSTEAD of fighting then champion, Cyborg, who had never tested positive for anything at that time.