Biggest Fall From Grace? Best Rise From the Ashes?

ex ufc champs like ricco and pulver

I don't think that some of these fighters should be considered "to have fallen from grace". I am referring to the guys on the list who have just gotten old.

I would say a younger fighter who was on a roll then just started to stink or have some difficultly. With that being said I would say Vera and Sokoudjou. Phone Post 3.0

Biggest fall was definitely Fedor. The unbeatable goat losing three fights to stoppages.

Biggest rise from ashes Hunt has to be up there. Phone Post 3.0

Todd Duffee thought he could be champ and then one fluke later he was cut Phone Post

Mark Kerr was the biggest fall IMO. Went from a beast in MMA/NHB and ADCC champ to a fat bloated has-been. Very unfortunate.

Pulver fall :( Miguel Torres fall :( Fitch is currently in the midst of falling.

Matt Brown rose like a Phoenix Phone Post

voodoo child - Mark Kerr was the biggest fall IMO. Went from a beast in MMA/NHB and ADCC champ to a fat bloated has-been. Very unfortunate.
. Phone Post 3.0

Fighters get old, that's not a fall as such. And Randy? Surely the UFC would never have put him in the Hall of Fame or tried to hire him as a commentator if he was not of the highest moral calibre. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say The Reem is up there for both.

Re: Handy's Fan Friendliness

Good friends of mine were at the Montreal show a few years ago; saw Handy a ways away, gave a big wave and shout out just for fun. To everyone's surprise, Handy made his way over and chatted them up for 10-15 mins, they were impressed with his overall awesomeness. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hominick's fall was swift and brutal

Brian Bowles

Miguel Torres is a good one. I still can't believe how he fell off so quick. I loved watching the guy fight.

Uriah Faber was on the brink of falling but he's so popular zuffa can't give up on him. Glad he's on a win streak.

Ricco Rodriguez and Mark Kerr were named already on here but those two fell hard!!

Fall - forrest or maybe luiz cane. Was top 10 and on the verge of getting a title shot, then he gets knocked out few times anf losses to camozzi.

Rise- tough one, hunt has to be the biggest. Other mentions* burkman, mcsweeney, sonnen

Batman Phone Post

Erik Koch went from Aldo title shot to losing it and his next fight.

A rise from the Ashes is Chris Weidman. Especially if he dethrones Silva.