Biggest missed opportunity?

could be the time you didnt realize that smoking hot 10 was trying to fuck you

could be the time you got invited onto a reality show compition but left becauase your whore of a girlfriend was worried you would cheat on her

could be the time you saw 20$ on the ground and while you were still processing the fact someone dropped $20...Someone else walks right up to it and picks it up

Could be he lucky lotto ticket you would have purchased but you decided to run back to your car send a text and the guy if front of you buys the same scratcher you were gong to buy and ends up winning 100$

One of mine would be the time i was working at some shithole and this random lady comes up and sparks up a convo....starts asking me about my job...Then proceeds to hand me a card that reveals she works for the clippers and wants to know if im interested in interning for them. I said maybe, she said to call...i didnt....i never ever looked at that damn card again. Prolly too concerned about who i would be picking up weed from that day to worry about such silly things........

Share your missed oppurtunity

Don't be shy og 

Almost put $5,000 into bitcoin in late 2011.  Though it would be cool to have some when it took off.  Never thought the price would spike like it did.  It was trading for about $2.50.

That time with the bleached blonde hooker with f-cups.

We fucked and it was a great 3 minutes. But....It was still not as good as it could've been. due to my hands being sore from tons of jerking off and not wearing a belt.

I had a hammer in the car, but I had no trash bags.

SHIT!

Now that is what I call a missed opportunity.

Was sitting in 95% cash in march of 2009 somewhat by chance.  Knew i should have gone all into levered ETFs.  Didnt have the balls.  Would have increased my portfolio by 10x.  Went back in slowly.  Still did well, but not like i could have.

Was in a bass pro shop. Some guys were there wearing and showing off these crazy new water shoes. Another guy was there asking about them being publicly traded. They said they were and were working on a deal to be sold in all bass pro shops. I liked the shoes but didn't pay much attention any further than that. Anyways that company was Crocs. Could've made a fortune had I bought in at that point.

EFM - 

Almost put $5,000 into bitcoin in late 2011.  Though it would be cool to have some when it took off.  Never thought the price would spike like it did.  It was trading for about $2.50.

It was trading for about $1 in 2011

Ramon Maroni -
EFM - 

It was trading for about $1 in 2011

Late 2011.  Pretty sure it was around 2 or 2.50.

Early 1993 I was offered a job at an up and coming company in Austin, Texas.  I turned it down and my friends didn't.  They are retired now from a Dell Computers.  I am not.

Came home after one year of college wrestling, haven't forgiven myself and it's been 30 yrs.

I was Zuckerbergs room mate in college, told him he would never be able to beat MySpace.

years ago, met a very pretty and ultra sweet teacher downtown. Was def into me and for some stupid ass reason I didn't get her number. I legit kick myself for that one, as for some reason she made me freeze and she was damn near perfect.

Prettiest girl in town

she hits up my buddy for a ride from Long Beach one night

i jump at the cha

Edit***this was a full story but it got cut off...aw well

Friend was living in Japan and I couldn't save enough money to go there and visit. Would have been awesome to hike mt Fuji and watch some live sumo and shit. 

Z NEDCMK1 -

I had a growing modelling career.

No shit.

I was a kid.

Work was picking up, and print work turned into movie extra parts, which turned into national commercial campaigns.

My agent said that she wasn't big enough and referred me to a bigtime agent in Manhattan.

It was a lot of fun but I was missing out on kid stuff.

I wanted to play sports, and be in band. I wanted to play with my friends, not be commuting to NYC to work several days a week.

I was working so much and missing so much school I was borderline on having to get a tutor to meet the schooling and child lador law requirements.

I told my mom I wanted to quit, that I didn't like it anymore.

Her and my dad told me to take two weeks to think about it, and that it was my decision but that I should consider everything.

I did, and I quit.

My paresnts let me have a portion of the money I had earned, and made me save most of it for college/adulthood.

I bought myself a sweet fucking piano.

It could have turned into something, or it couldn't have.

Who knows.

Closest thing I have to a missed opportunity I guess.

I don't think of the pas tmuch except for my dad and grandfather.

Link to commercial 

sugarhigh - In 2006 I was in LA visiting a buddy of mine for a few days. We went to this party at a hotel with some of his other music friends (my buddy did electronic music for commercials and movies at the time). My relationship with my then-girlfriend was on life support and I was getting ready to Break things off with her a few days after I got back from the trip.

So, I leave The table that my buddies and I were at, and I walk up to the bar to get a drink. I look immediately to my left and sitting there is Brittany Murphy. She was absolutely stunning. She started asking me questions about my life, what I did for a living, Etc. Then she asks what I was doing later and I remember shrugging and saying something like "this I guess?" She takes out on old receipt and writes "Brittany" her number and the hotel down the street where we were staying. I said "oh, great, ok, I'll be in touch." Gave her a little side-hug and then left.

Didn't tell my friends about it, because I know that they would try and push me to do it. My conscience got the best of me and thought that I didn't break up with my girlfriend yet, I can't do this.

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen. To this day, she was one of those stunningly beautiful women I've met in person.

I believed you until the stunningly beautiful part

bitch was a soft 7

was formerly an artist (paint and sketch) and drew for my school newspaper. Was going to major in it in college, but chose a different path. Anyway, i was doing a lifesized sketch of Poseidon for my high school's ocean week. one of the girls in my art class mentioned what i was drawing and she was friends with THE hot girl in school - super hot and a year ahead of me. that girl came in to see my work ... and holy shit i was nervous. anyway we chatted as i worked and she left. Came back the next couple of days and finally mentioned that i should draw her. "Sure, when i'm done with this" was my reponse ... that stopped the visits right in their tracks.

The girl in my art class mocked me viciously for the rest of my high school life for that. I've never lived it down ... but i put all of my embarassment and frustration into that drawing and it was damn good

Not really a missed opportunity like the other examples, but when I was an undergrad I got 5/6 numbers on the lotto. If had gotten that 6th number, I would have won $5 million.

sugarhigh -
Kimo Lives - 
sugarhigh - In 2006 I was in LA visiting a buddy of mine for a few days. We went to this party at a hotel with some of his other music friends (my buddy did electronic music for commercials and movies at the time). My relationship with my then-girlfriend was on life support and I was getting ready to Break things off with her a few days after I got back from the trip.

So, I leave The table that my buddies and I were at, and I walk up to the bar to get a drink. I look immediately to my left and sitting there is Brittany Murphy. She was absolutely stunning. She started asking me questions about my life, what I did for a living, Etc. Then she asks what I was doing later and I remember shrugging and saying something like "this I guess?" She takes out on old receipt and writes "Brittany" her number and the hotel down the street where we were staying. I said "oh, great, ok, I'll be in touch." Gave her a little side-hug and then left.

Didn't tell my friends about it, because I know that they would try and push me to do it. My conscience got the best of me and thought that I didn't break up with my girlfriend yet, I can't do this.

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen. To this day, she was one of those stunningly beautiful women I've met in person.

I believed you until the stunningly beautiful part

bitch was a soft 7

In her prime, she was stunning. I've dated plenty of attractive women throughout the years and she was in the top 5% easily.

Only on the OG is prime Brittany Murphy a 7.

Nah I reconfirmed via google

bish was a soft 7

In