Biggest mistake in a fight...

What were the decisions made in the heat of battle that made you cringe? I'm going with that sick wheel kick from weidman and that beautiful double leg from mcgregor. What else? Phone Post 3.0

Sonnens spinning back fist ... Also Connor was rocked and went for that take down out of desperation .. I feel like he was looking for the way out Phone Post 3.0

Only thing that instantly pops into my mind is Weidmans spinning back kick.

Maybe Mark Hunt staying on the ground with Fedor in Pride aswell? Haven't seen it in a while but I remember Mark winning the standup then ending up on top of Fedor in side control. Pretty sure he was attempting a Kimura then promptly got swept. Phone Post 3.0

Anything Cheick Kongo has ever done Phone Post 3.0

Paul Harris jumping on the cage thinking he won then going on to lose the fight. 

Lol fuckin anything Paul harris. That guys a riot.

Mitrione shooting for a takedown on Big Ben.
Poor guy, just about the only one he tries and he gets choked for his trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Hello Japan!

Arlovskis flying knee on Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

Cat charging forward Phone Post 3.0

Anderson fucked up pretty royally not adding a couple 1,2 bombs on semi unconscious bisping Phone Post 3.0

Balls Mahoney -

Paul Harris jumping on the cage thinking he won then going on to lose the fight. 

He still won that fight though Phone Post 3.0

Big Nog trying to win by submission over Mir when he was a couple punches away from a TKO win. Phone Post 3.0

isguerra93 -
Balls Mahoney -

He still won that fight though Phone Post 3.0

Lol wow you're right.

How a bout him vs Nate when he pointed at Nate's ankle and took a bomb to the face. 

Fedor recklessly diving into Werdum's guard. Phone Post 3.0

sonnen winning 4.5 rounds vs ando, then gettin trtiangled

holm having the win in the bag vs tate, then not defending the rnc attempt right in the last minute

i think it was alves vs kampman, alves had the fight won and shot a takedown last minute, right into a guillotine and tapped

Brock with his impromptu breakdancing session vs Cain. Phone Post 3.0

That time I tried to showtime punch someone while I was 275 ?????? Phone Post 3.0

-Anderson Silva thinking he was in the Matrix vs. Weidman and getting KO'd

-Brock fighting so soon after his illness, especially against overeem

Nicktheissue265 - That time I tried to showtime punch someone while I was 275 ?????? Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! Phone Post 3.0