Biggest name you've trained with..

Cecil Peoples lol he was funny as fuck and blind as a bat

honestly though Manny g

Acidic -

Cecil Peoples lol he was funny as fuck and blind as a bat

honestly though Manny g

Manny looked so fucking strong in his prime. After TUF I thought he was going to run through everybody

Royce and Kaensak Sor Ploenchit

Fedor

2 Likes

Tonon or David Branch.  

I also got to see Nicky Ryan destroying people, but didn't interact with him aside from saying hello

Umm CWTR trains with Conor or is on the team.

1 Like

Paul Harris

1 Like

Peter Aerts but I dont know if a seminar counts as trained with ;)

Hominick, Stout, and Horodecki for me. The Adrenalin/Tomp

2 Likes

*tompkins team. Everyone super humble and friendly, great guys. Horodecki is a savage though he has a mean streak hahaha, gotta watch out with him. 

Also shout out to Malcolm Gordon. He’s a wicked fighter, flyweight, 12-3, #1 flyweight in Canada. Has some wicked Kimura set ups from Rowan Cunningham’s system and overall just slick.

I did a few rounds of wall/cage wrestling to help him prep for a fight, they just pulled me out of class and asked me to try to drag him down for a couple 5 minute rounds. I outweigh the guy by like 40 pounds and he was 5 steps ahead the whole time. He’s a G! 

Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Royce Gracie.

Joe & Dan Lauzon, both good dudes

Tom brands,Frank shamrock, Jeff blatnick...

2 Likes

The Skrap pack,all were awesome teachers and great dudes

1 Like

Zaromskis, Hathaway and Alberto Mina.

Miguel torres.   Cool guy 

1 Like
KickPunchr -

*tompkins team. Everyone super humble and friendly, great guys. Horodecki is a savage though he has a mean streak hahaha, gotta watch out with him. 

Also shout out to Malcolm Gordon. He’s a wicked fighter, flyweight, 12-3, #1 flyweight in Canada. Has some wicked Kimura set ups from Rowan Cunningham’s system and overall just slick.

I did a few rounds of wall/cage wrestling to help him prep for a fight, they just pulled me out of class and asked me to try to drag him down for a couple 5 minute rounds. I outweigh the guy by like 40 pounds and he was 5 steps ahead the whole time. He’s a G! 

I loved this team back in the day! Sucks Thompkins died way too young. 

1 Like
cornflake209 -

The Skrap pack,all were awesome teachers and great dudes

This would be epic! Family shit right there. 

1 Like
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y -
KickPunchr -

I loved this team back in the day! Sucks Thompkins died way too young. 

They were the best! Just not the same without him but it is what it is. RIP Tompkins, legends never die!

also shout out to Chris Clements as well! Great coaching, simple savage and effective.

and Jesse Gough, crushing the BJJ coaching there now, such a good dude.

So good for a small team out of London ON

martialartsforlife -

Miguel torres.   Cool guy 

Miguel is the man