Biggest Rivalry right now?

the BEST rivalry right now is Peyton VS Brady

the best team rivalary is
Steelers - Bengals

traditionally

steelers - browns

bears - packers

skins - cowboys

Seahawks-Rams gets no love, but it's an intense rivalry.

Trent Green vs Kansas City

No one gives a shit about some weak ass Denver/Raider rivalry. Sorry.

Biggest rivalry ever: Packers/Bears

Biggest Rivalery today: Colts/Pats

he COLTS PATS aren't a rivalry!!! just like the steelers cowboys weren't rivals back in the 70's nor were the cowboys niners in the 90's!!!!!

to be a rivalry the TEAMS MUST be in the same Division...not just the confrence

the colts and pats game is a BIG important game when they play but they don't have to play each other each year so they can't be a rivalry!!!!

Def. Denver Oakland!!

Pret = incorrect.

sorry but if i'm incorrect than that means ALL TEAMS are rivals with ALL TEAMS!!!

the cowboys and steelers were not rivals in the 70's

the cowboys and niners were not rivals in the 90's!!!!!

a sports rivalry is more than just being competative there has to be true disdain and fimiliarity with the teams something that CAN NOT happen in non divisional games!

"a sports rivalry is more than just being competative there has to be true disdain and fimiliarity with the teams something that CAN NOT happen in non divisional games!"

You don't live in Indy or Boston right now, clearly!!!!!

Yeah. We pretty much hate the Colts and in particular that waterhead Peyton Manning.

Definately not even in the same stratosphere as Sox - Yanks or even at the level of Celts - Lakers/Pistons back in the day, but it is pretty heated. If it continues for a few more years it might take over that #2 slot.

I'd mention Bruins - Canadiens, but not many people watch hockey to begin with.

that's why i said PEYTON AND BRADY are a BIG RIVALRY but the colts and the pats are just a heated competition...

a rivalry goes beyond the fans!!!!