Biggest tragedy / injustice in the last 25 years..

.. in the US?

injustice would be zero accountability for Iraq and the GFC.

My vote..

Fast and Furious was a pretty big shitshow.

David@accu - Fast and Furious was a pretty big shitshow.

Eric Holder should be in prison

Tragedy? Uhhh, 9/11?

banco - injustice would be zero accountability for Iraq and the GFC.

The invasion of Iraq will be noted as when the American empire finally started declining.

IronHands - 

Tragedy? Uhhh, 9/11?

Beside's 9/11. Sorry just finished watch the People vs OJ on FX. Truly sad. I meant internal within the US..

9/11

Tragedy is 9/11 obviously. 

Grratest injustice is either OJ or Casey Anthony trial. 

The lies that have been told about sugar and diet in general. It may seem benign but diabetes alone will kill more people in one year than every year of the iraq war combined

Southpaw76 - The lies that have been told about sugar and diet in general. It may seem benign but diabetes alone will kill more people in one year than every year of the iraq war combined

Well, kids do have parents that can counter this through "you do, they do" and basic physical activity for kids so I throw this argument out the window..

Hockey not getting a gold name. 

If we're not counting 9/11 then I'll go with the sandy hook shooting. The loss of innocent kids is always a huge tragedy.

When I got banned last year for TTTing old threads. 

Those gift decisions Pac got against JMM twice imo

Branch Davidians massacre. 82 people were killed including children at the hands of our govt that used the media to falsely portray the events. Okc bombing is a close second. Followed by Sandy hook and 9/11

Luke Rockhard - 

Tragedy is 9/11 obviously. 

Grratest injustice is either OJ or Casey Anthony trial. 

I agree those two were indeed injustices, but I find that when it's an innocent person being held in prison for years way worse. I'll find a suitable example...

Although I am just a bear, many humans seem profoundly affected by the creation of the star wars prequels. As a bear, I will never fully understand the pain you all continue to feel.

Ethan Couch