Biggest UFC Shill - orcus or Kevin Iole ??

I'm not sure on this one.

Both are saying Machida won and UFC can't do any wrong. Kevin gets paid by Dana.

I dunno..

I thought Lyoto won 49-47. Does that make me a UFC shill too?

smoogy - I thought Lyoto won 49-47. Does that make me a UFC shill too?

No, I've seen your posts before, you're cool in my books. Just wrong on this subject.

Mydogsnameischloe - 

Are you serious?

He's good guy, just wrong on this subject. His gifs are awesome.

I gotta rewatch the fight. I watched without sound and didnt see this as any kinda highway robbery, but I was busy working #'s etc .  I heard that the Rua kiks were loud and brutal. I missed the sound impact...and the commentary, but will check it out again 2nite.

From what I watched...I thought Machida was gonna get a SPLIT DEC or a DRAW when they announced the winner... but again, I wasnt watching super closely bc I was busy getting ready to work the Dream Card..

Joey, what was a better event, UFC 104 or Dream ? I loved Dream 12. Alistair is a fucking beast and will murder anyone he wants.

i have a theory.... orcus is Kevin Iole

robnashville - i have a theory.... orcus is Kevin Iole

HOLY FACK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Kimbos Beard - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - 
robnashville - i have a theory.... orcus is Kevin Iole

HOLY FACK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HOOOLLLLLLYYYY FACKKKKKKK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

you cant spell Iole..

without  "lol"

because the man is a running joke!

<<Crowd boos>>

ManhoefKOAnderson - Joey, what was a better event, UFC 104 or Dream ? I loved Dream 12. Alistair is a fucking beast and will murder anyone he wants.

I would have preferred Dream be in the ring. But that cage that looked as big as an arena football field miight grow on me.  I didnt like this Dream event near as much as ones in the past.   I'd have to say the UFC....but I have enjoyed  the WEC and Dream cards much more than recent UFCs.

saw that Guillotine coming from the get go.  I think  Thompson literally 'saved' his face going out that way....bc he was asking to get KTFO...

ManhoefKOAnderson - 

No, I've seen your posts before, you're cool in my books. Just wrong on this subject.
No just blind. Joe Rogen gets biggest shill award for never stating who he thought won.

Voted down for being a lying, trolling jackass.

I thought Rua won 50-45.

Iole had Rua winning 48-47.

Voted up for comparing Orcus to Iole lolololol

orcus -  Voted down for being a lying, trolling jackass.

I thought Rua won 50-45.

Hi Kevin Ioli ! ! !

Rickson's Aura - All these guys crying robbery remind me of the idiots saying Arlovski beat the shit out of Fedor before he got knocked out.

you mean despite the fact that he was? Fedor was in trouble in that fight, and Shogun got robbed. thanks for playing. Iole is a shill and you are the weakest link... good-bye.

Orcus is Iole

Iole is Orcus

That's it!

*burns clothes, showers,chews a huge mouthful of gum"

That's your scorecard digging into my hip.

orcus -  Voted down for being a lying, trolling jackass.

I thought Rua won 50-45.

Yeah, but you're still a UFC Shill.

Iole barely put anything on yahoo about strikeforce. Just one article i think i saw. Meanwhile, UFC ppvs get like 5.

Perhaps this will help you understand why that is.