Bill Bilechek on covid

10 Likes

Classic Belichikian answer, lol. Nice that he pointed out that vaccinated people get infected. but like all things with him, he didnt point it out because he cares about the politics. he pointed it out because its true.

8 Likes

Wow. I can now even like him now? The world is really turning upside down ha ha

4 Likes

Sounds like nfl is covering up breakthrough cases.

1 Like

instantly a fan of BB

4 Likes

The Bills had some players exposed to a Covid positive staff member. He was vaccinated, they were not. Of course, media made it all about the stupidity of these players, not about the fact that it was a vaccinated person who tested positive…

The players all tested negative 5 days straight and could return in time for the last preseason game. Media keep acting like if you are unvaccinated you automatically have Covid and are a danger to be around… even to vaccinated people. Which absolutely makes no sense yet a lot of idiots lap it up, approve vaccine passports, more restrictions and all.

4 Likes

Bill is usually the smartest and most emotionally mature person in the room

2 Likes

Dude, agree. Such a simple and concise answer. Damn.

3 Likes

“Bill is usually the smartest and most devoid mature person in the room”

Fixed

1 Like

Keep reading vaccinated people carry higher loads of the virus than unvax so it makes sense they are the ones spreading it.

1 Like

People who can observe what actually is, and say it, and stick to it are a rare breed indeed.

3 Likes

One thing BB does that I think is useful and important when dealing with irrational people like the media and liberals is he never gets emotional or hyperbolic. He gives his answers in the most boring, unemotional way possible, and as a result, nobody can use the fact that he’s emotional to deflect from what he is saying.

4 Likes

Wait a minute… I thought the OG hated when sports figures have opinions on things outside of sports?!

I could’ve swore I have seen that around here like 50,000x before!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not only wasnt he the one to bring up Covid, but Covid is relevant to the NFL because it affects players’ availability if they have exposure or a positive test. He simply answered the question as it pertains to his job in a nonpolitical, factual way. He didnt give his opinion on politics or issues related to social justice like so many moronic athletes and celebrities do.

In short, your observation is either ignorant or you are bing intentionally obtuse. Whichever the case, please stop.

6 Likes

He didn’t say anything political though… he literally just talked about NFL players and how some of the vaccinated ones are getting Covid.

He didn’t mention Trump, Biden, Fauci… didn’t even give his opinion on vaccines. Just stated a fact.

1 Like

Lol, that was classic Bill and he was doing nothing more than covering up his lie.

Of course Newton was released dude to covid related issues. Any team with a covid outbreak involving an unvaccinated player results in game forfeiture and financial penalties. The penalties are less stiff among outbreaks among vaccinated personnel. Everyone knows vaccination status was a part of roster cuts this year, Urban Meyer admitted as much.

1 Like

It does sound like that.

You are a true player hater.

2 Likes

Cam has already had Covid, so his risk for getting covid again are likely lower than someone who is vaxed and has never had it. I guarantee BB doesnt give a shit about any of this and it had nothing to do with Cams vax status. Why do Kirk Cousins and Cole Beasley and the other 30% of unvaxed active NFL players still have jobs?

2 Likes

Exactly.