Bill Burr's wife being crazy

"White people need to shut the fuck up"
Yeesh, I feel bad for ol Billy

Patrice isn’t around to keep Billy Red Balls head on straight.

That woman is horrible.

Just saw him live a couple weeks ago. He was hilarious.

Bill has been chucked. 

Poor billy, all Damon said was all sexual assault isn’t equal, what is wrong with this statement ?

I had to stop listening to the podcast. 

Poop Doodle -

Me too she ruined it big time.

In

When she'd join the podcast and they'd light heartedly joke around she was likeable. In the last couple of years she's become woke and decided bills listeners need to know his stay at home, unemployed wife is a feminist that likes to get on her soap box on a comedy podcast. It's difficult to take her racial rants about blacks getting held down by whitey seriously though, given that she's a 4/10 living on the dime of a white guy

I don't remember where I read this, but shortly after their kid was born someone posted that nia has been a mom for one week but a stay at home mom for years. She really is hateable, I skip ahead now when she comes on or just switch it off

There was a rumor the baby was super black and Burr wanted a DNA test and her relatives talked him out of it. Of course it could be a horrible rumor, but she is a huge bitch in my opinion--so I have doubt.

She's annoying.

Koma -

Patrice isn’t around to keep Billy Red Balls head on straight.

Patrice seemed like he legitimately didn't like white men dating black women. It would have made for a funny argument, but I don't know if bill and nia were together when Patrice was alive, I don't remember it coming up at least

Is she smoking hot?  She's gotta be like a 10 right?

MarcusAurelioFan - There was a rumor the baby was super black and Burr wanted a DNA test and her relatives talked him out of it. Of course it could be a horrible rumor, but she is a huge bitch in my opinion--so I have doubt.
Lol that's from 4chan

Sub

Jored1990 - When she'd join the podcast and they'd light heartedly joke around she was likeable. In the last couple of years she's become woke and decided bills listeners need to know his stay at home, unemployed wife is a feminist that likes to get on her soap box on a comedy podcast. It's difficult to take her racial rants about blacks getting held down by whitey seriously though, given that she's a 4/10 living on the dime of a white guy

I don't remember where I read this, but shortly after their kid was born someone posted that nia has been a mom for one week but a stay at home mom for years. She really is hateable, I skip ahead now when she comes on or just switch it off

Yeah, I used to really enjoy it when she came on.

This election has been pretty interesting. Everyone with a sub-100 IQ has been recruited into the dipshit army. Burr is holding on by a thread here.

He's slowly realizing he will never be accepted by the "progressives" unless he hands over both of his balls. I'm hoping he will stop trying one day, which would result in his comedy going nuclear.

Onikage -
"White people need to shut the fuck up"
Yeesh, I feel bad for ol Billy

When she takes Billy for half (or more), the ol Billy will be back. Don’t worry.

Onikage -
Jored1990 - When she'd join the podcast and they'd light heartedly joke around she was likeable. In the last couple of years she's become woke and decided bills listeners need to know his stay at home, unemployed wife is a feminist that likes to get on her soap box on a comedy podcast. It's difficult to take her racial rants about blacks getting held down by whitey seriously though, given that she's a 4/10 living on the dime of a white guy

Yeah, I used to really enjoy it when she came on.

This election has been pretty interesting. Everyone with a sub-100 IQ has been recruited into the dipshit army. Burr is holding on by a thread here.

He's slowly realizing he will never be accepted by the "progressives" unless he hands over both of his balls. I'm hoping he will stop trying one day, which would result in his comedy going nuclear.
She's been doing this long before the election. Bills description of roman polanski was probably the first time where I thought he had become conscious of what he says on his podcast and how it could impact his acting prospects. I can't judge him, he has an opportunity to advance his career beyond stand up, and I don't really care about his political opinions except for some of his false equivalence nonsense

Poop Doodle -

Same