Bill Cosby

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

All the pudding pops in the world won't get him out of this one...

He's fucked.  And now there's a retired TV exec who claims Cosby had him pay off a lot of his victims.  Apparently he has money order receipts to prove it.  

I'm trying to post a picture and can't, sucks. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

How are you able to post pictures??? Phone Post 3.0

angryinch -

He's fucked.  And now there's a retired TV exec who claims Cosby had him pay off a lot of his victims.  Apparently he has money order receipts to prove it.  

Why would that guy come forward? Doesn't it make him an accomplice? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - 
angryinch -

Why would that guy come forward? Doesn't it make him an accomplice? Phone Post 3.0

The guy's 90 years old.  I don't think he's too worried. 

Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling -
angryinch -

An accomplice to what? If the "victims" took money in lieu of wanting to sign a complaint, the guy isn't an accomplice to anything illegal in this case. Not to mention everything is long past the statute of limitations Phone Post 3.0

Notsohung - 
OblongBox -

How are you able to post pictures??? Phone Post 3.0

The allegations are both disappointing and disgusting. Disappointing in he is a guy I grew up respecting. And disgusting because what he is accused of is among the most deplorable things a person could do. Phone Post 3.0

And why no outrage over Woody Allen allegedly raping his step daughter. Or marrying his other step daughter. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - And why no outrage over Woody Allen allegedly raping his step daughter. Or marrying his other step daughter. Phone Post 3.0

Sssssshhhh....

He is a liberal hero like polanski and clinton

Cosby has critisized the liberal minoirty entitlement culture so he must be punished. 

Brockback Mountain -
VinegarStrokes - And why no outrage over Woody Allen allegedly raping his step daughter. Or marrying his other step daughter. Phone Post 3.0

Sssssshhhh....

He is a liberal hero like polanski and clinton

Cosby has critisized the liberal minoirty entitlement culture so he must be punished. 

Polanski is another giant scumbag. How people can overlook these two but crucify Cosby is beyond me. They are all equally deplorable. Phone Post 3.0

What's worse? Rape or murder? Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - What's worse? Rape or murder? Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the order.

Poop Doodle - What's worse? Rape or murder? Phone Post 3.0
While it's difficult to get over the trauma of a rape, it's possible to a degree.

It's pretty tough to live with being murdered. Phone Post 3.0