Bill Gates finally tells the truth!

13 Likes

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and Infowars 'on verge' of ...

1 Like

x

theseanster -

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and Infowars 'on verge' of ...

Bill Gates definitely cares about the wellbeing of your children. Do everything he says.

2 Likes

I’m amazed that so many people are going along with what Gates says. He’s always been a total cocksucker.

3 Likes

Eskimo -

I’m amazed that so many people are going along with what Gates says. He’s always been a total cocksucker.

His wife has a cock, so yeah.

2 Likes

yep, Bill Gates plans on killing everyone, right out in the open 

he's that fucking sneaky

I know folk in africa and they share tweets from their continent about gates theyre pretty pissed he tests vaccines in the poorest african countries and there are alot of "failed tests" dead people. 

3 Likes

He's a big backer of the whole plant based soy burgers too, dudes definitely not genuine at all, NWO shill for sure. 

2 Likes

Never give an inch

Subbed for later 

1 Like

His “vaccines” have hurt thousands of children in India and Africa. Yet he never talks about, the MSM never asks him about it. Harming children doesn’t seem to bother him in the slightest.

3 Likes

MrHallorannWhatsinRoom237 -

His “vaccines” have hurt thousands of children in India and Africa. Yet he never talks about, the MSM never asks him about it. Harming children doesn’t seem to bother him in the slightest.

Bother him?

People like that get off on it.

1 Like

inf0 -

yep, Bill Gates plans on killing everyone, right out in the open 

he's that fucking sneaky

He doesn’t need to be with dipshits like you that are willing to defend him for absolutely no reason at all. 

1 Like

In

Slap Johnson -

I know folk in africa and they share tweets from their continent about gates theyre pretty pissed he tests vaccines in the poorest african countries and there are alot of "failed tests" dead people. 

The reason he gives African children vaccines is because you can't take pills on an empty stomach.

mennis65 -
Slap Johnson -

The reason he gives African children vaccines is because you can't take pills on an empty stomach.

I’m not pro gates but this is a misconception. even if they’ve hurt thousands, how many have they helped? all medicine has side effects. you weigh the benefits and costs and for vaccines that’s at population scale

1 Like

glassjawed -

I’m not pro gates but this is a misconception. even if they’ve hurt thousands, how many have they helped? all medicine has side effects. you weigh the benefits and costs and for vaccines that’s at population scale

Careful talk like that gets you labeled an "antivaxer"