Bill Hicks VS Heckler (and everyone, really)

Definitely posted before but maybe the kids haven't seen this one before.

2 Likes

Bill was the fucking man.

he didnt seem too happy with his life. and that set was not funny

dead at 32

Watching that I can only assume he killed himself or went on a shooting rampage 

He is overrated. He said edgy shit and made fun of religion and country people, but he was a miserable fuck that was jaded to the point that he killed himself. 

I tell you one thing, if he spoke to my wife like that, I'd shove the mic down his fuckin throat and choke him with the cord. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

He is overrated. He said edgy shit and made fun of religion and country people, but he was a miserable fuck that was jaded to the point that he killed himself. 

I tell you one thing, if he spoke to my wife like that, I'd shove the mic down his fuckin throat and choke him with the cord. 

Have a snickers.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

You kind of shoot your own credibility down if you don't know how he really died. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

First we interrupted the guys show and when he addressed us we beat his ass. YEAH BUDDY!! 

Was obsessed with him in the early 90s.

Now I'm old and when I look at his stuff and think all that negative energy seems tiring and makes me want to take a nap.

I do still giggle at his long piece that George Michael is obviously gay and why can't anyone but him see it lol

I really think Alex Jones is doing his mannerisms. 

I never liked him.  I don't think anyone really did.  He was miserable.   Like Marc Maron before he pulled himself out.

An angry unfunny turd. 

okiebug -

I really think Alex Jones is doing his mannerisms. 

I never liked him.  I don't think anyone really did.  He was miserable.   Like Marc Maron before he pulled himself out.

He is Alex Jones.

That's where Maynard got his personality.

FlowWithTheGo -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Have a snickers.

Hahahaha...

He died of cancer when he was finally getting happy. He snapped that night because that room was shitty and let the crowd get out of hand. Comedy just like music isn't for everyone. Some people like metal and sometimes we use it to torture people. Some people love country music and some people would jump into traffic If the had to listen to it. It doesn't mean it sucks it just isn't for you. Also if you look back on comedy from the 80s very little of it stands up. 

He definitely snapped. Some clubs police the room and some let it get crazy. Also some crowds are so drunk you can't really do anything to keep them together.if you have 90 percent going one way 10  just really enjoy kicking over the sand castle someone else made.imagine trying to build a house of cards and some one keeps knocking it over because that guy thinks it's funny and he knows you can't do anything to him about it.

Steve Martin was asked why he quit stand up when he was literally the number one in the country.. His only answer was "late show Friday".. That is always the worst one of the week. In most smaller clubs the people just go to hear comedy they don't even know who is playing. Imagine paying to see music and not knowing anything about the band. You think I'm open minded I like all kinds of music rock country opera and it sturns out to be screaming death metal or worse boy bands. Its like nothing else and some times the crowd is right they do suck. Imagine only learning to play the violin in front of 100 drunk people who don't know you and have never met.