Bill maher calls michael brown a THUG. Oh snap

Peeps sho is upset on twitter Phone Post 3.0

Shots fired!! Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't he, though? Phone Post 3.0

No. He was thinking about going to college.

#justiceforpearlie

Mark Phone Post 3.0

the truth hurts

IDOHARM - Wasn't he, though? Phone Post 3.0
Don't be racist Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm -
IDOHARM - Wasn't he, though? Phone Post 3.0
Don't be racist Phone Post 3.0
Tell my family that I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Needs more context. Maher called him a thug and referenced a surveillance video of the kid robbing a convenience store.

Hands up, don't shoot, amirite?

He was an unarmed gentle giant headed to college!

"I knew he was a thug the moment I heard he was black." - the OG

http://youtu.be/ODUldagBA_s Phone Post 3.0

fr4nkie - Needs more context. Maher called him a thug and referenced a surveillance video of the kid robbing a convenience store.

Hands up, don't shoot, amirite?

Correct, he also criticized the opposition that came out and supported Wilson without having the investigation completed. Of course, the Brown comment is the only thing being highlighted by the click bait websites.

ksacs revenge - "I knew he was a thug the moment I heard he was black." - the OG

Considering the OG found out he was black when they showed a picture of him, where he was throwing up gang signs, your comment is not that far off.

OblongBox - 

"I don't know how I'm going to make boat payments this month...I got an idea..."

More and more physical evidence is corroborating the police officers story. Now the protests are just about angry people venting for the sake of venting. Phone Post 3.0

This is one of the reasons I'm a Maher fan. He may be an arrogant prick, but he usually shoots it straight.

He is mislabeled as a Liberal IMO.

Though is stance on gun control makes zero sense to me. Phone Post 3.0

^^ As does his stance on religion, aside from that he alright

He's still a pompus ass

I liked him better when Poliitcally Incorrect was a show on Comedy Central that no one watched.

He is unabashedly liberal. Its just that on occasion he presents an opinion that goes against the rest of the left. He is pro gun control, pro choice, pro legalization, pro ACA, pro immigrant, pro gay rights, and wholeheartedly supports the separation of church and state. Hes just not very funny. Phone Post 3.0