Bill maher calls michael brown a THUG. Oh snap

Truth hurts. Facts seem to be whipping right on over the heads of those people.

I agree with Maher twice in a mere month.... Wtf Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

The old habanero up the ass trick at funerals gets the tears moving. Phone Post 3.0

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd

Sofa King Cool -
SD CARTEL - I agree with Maher twice in a mere month.... Wtf Phone Post 3.0
This WTF? Phone Post 3.0
Same. I am worried now. Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman - 
Sofa King Cool -
SD CARTEL - I agree with Maher twice in a mere month.... Wtf Phone Post 3.0
This WTF? Phone Post 3.0
Same. I am worried now. Phone Post 3.0

OBAMA VOTERS ^^^^^^

Ramon Maroni - the truth hurts

So he's stating the obvious??? Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - More and more physical evidence is corroborating the police officers story. Now the protests are just about angry people venting for the sake of venting. Phone Post 3.0
If wilson isnt indicted will ferguson burn anyway???

Cuz at this point it looks like there will b no indictment Phone Post 3.0

Let the town burn then. If they want to hurt themselves worse and further the idea that black people engage in criminal acts like rioting/looting then go ahead, just don't pretend it's doing anything of substance.

Mike Brown was a few years from winning the Nobel laureate --ksac

He also called the cop a straight up murderer without finding out what evidence is before the grand jury. He's as bad as the people he critcizes. Phone Post 3.0

How come every time people get in an uproar about some "peaceful" teenager being shot, it turns out that they were a complete thug?

Choose your heroes wisely.

There is video of him strong arm robbing a convenience store. His status as a thug really isn't even debatable.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

billydeewilliams - He is unabashedly liberal. Its just that on occasion he presents an opinion that goes against the rest of the left. He is pro gun control, pro choice, pro legalization, pro ACA, pro immigrant, pro gay rights, and wholeheartedly supports the separation of church and state. Hes just not very funny. Phone Post 3.0

"wholeheartedly supports the separation of church and state"

How can you not?

This is a liberal issue? I thought it was an American issue.