Bill O'Reilly Goes Off On Rev AL

Not a huge fan of Bill but he is spot fucking on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bnf-35fZeE

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly cut short his vacation to blast MSNBC host Al Sharpton’s “garbage,” referring to the civil rights leader’s handling of unrest in Ferguson, Missouri.

“I came back from vacation because I am furious, furious, about how the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown is being reported and how various people are reacting to it,” O’Reilly said on his show “The O’Reilly Factor” on Wednesday.

“But the liberal media will never report that, nor will they report the true picture of criminal justice in the USA” O’Reilly said. “Instead, NBC News pays Al Sharpton to deliver garbage.”

Sharpton has played an active role in Ferguson since Michael Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old, was shot and killed on the streets of the St. Louis suburb. Sharpton in the past has been known as an outspoken critic of police brutality. Sharpton is also scheduled to deliver a eulogy at Brown’s funeral, and Michael Brown’s parents are expected to attend a Staten Island rally that Sharpton is leading Saturday.

The “Factor” host played a short clip of Sharpton in Ferguson saying that the community “[has] had enough.”

“Enough of what, Al?” O’Reilly said. “Police efficiency?”

He continued, “Al Sharpton has the nerve to insult the American police community, men and women risking their lives to protect us. This charlatan has the gall to do that and NBC News is paying him? My god. Why is this acceptable?”

O’Reilly said that, under the Constitution, Darren Wilson, the police officer identified as responsible for killing Brown, is “entitled to the presumption of innocence,” something O’Reilly says “Al Sharpton will never give him.”

“Sharpton only cares about his own self-aggrandizement and if he has to stoke racial hatred to get that, that’s what Sharpton will do,” O’Reilly said. “I know this man: His record defines him.”

Fuck Al Sharpton. How can anyone not see through this slug?

Mas Tisu - 

His followers can't see past the color of his skin.

not a rielly fan but he is 100% correct on everything he just said

Badass. 

Pretjah - 

not a rielly fan but he is 100% correct on everything he just said

I agree, I don't like the guy but he is spot on

Sharpton is an exploiter of the community he claims to aid. He makes his living by convincing black Americans that they're perpetual victims and uses all race-related incidents to push his brand, not the cause of "his people."

All Americans (all PEOPLE for that matter) deserve justice and equal opportunity...but no one group more than another. Rather than convincing ADULTS that they're hapless victims, he should be promoting self-advocacy and self-determination. Some have it harder than others, no doubt, but the beauty of America is there's a chance for everyone. Folks who devote their energy to the tireless pursuit of self-improvement don't have time to feel sorry and point fingers. Their too busy WORKING and ACHIEVING.

Oh, and Bill is a blow hard who is also guilty of pandering to a base of blind zombies who eat his shit up like gum drops. Too many ideologues on the airwaves and too few voters who can filter through the agenda-laden dogma.

In short, Bill's right this time. But so is a broken watch twice a day... Phone Post 3.0

Darren Wilson is innocent until proven guilty.

Mike Brown didn't get that luxury.

I wasn't there.

Bill and Al are buddies and go to dinner together from time to time..

Al's weave looks better than Bill's Gollum locks.

Who cares what either of them have to say?

2 sides of the same coin Phone Post 3.0

As a black man, and IDGAF who I may upset by saying this, I COMPETELY AGREE WITH O'REILLY!!! Al Sharpton has his own political agenda and I dare say, his agenda has VERY little do to with equaility and fair treatment of minorities.. Personaly, I think he utilizes situations, such as this, as a platform to advance his own interests and fatten HIS POCKETS!!

For those who might call me a sell-out, let me just go on record and say "FUCK YOU"!! I was born dirt fucking poor, raised without a father, and was NEVER GIVEN A THING!!! I joined the miitary, worked my ass off in school, have earned promotions and been afforded opportunities based on merit (in and out of the military). Now, at 38 years old, and for the first time in my life, I am making 6 figure, have a good life and NONE OF IT WAS DUE TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION or playing the race card...

With that said, I'm neither ignorant or apathetic, I know that racism and prejudice is alive and well but idiots like Sharpton make me sick......

I'm not a big Bill fan but he's bang on here once again. Kinda sad when Bill needs to correct Oliver on this case.

LOL @ them stealing the lotto tickets, try cashing the winning ones in idiots

TheGee - 

As a black man, and IDGAF who I may upset by saying this, I COMPETELY AGREE WITH O'REILLY!!! Al Sharpton has his own political agenda and I dare say, his agenda has VERY little do to with equaility and fair treatment of minorities.. Personaly, I think he utilizes situations, such as this, as a platform to advance his own interests and fatten HIS POCKETS!!

For those who might call me a sell-out, let me just go on record and say "FUCK YOU"!! I was born dirt fucking poor, raised without a father, and was NEVER GIVEN A THING!!! I joined the miitary, worked my ass off in school, have earned promotions and been afforded opportunities based on merit (in and out of the military). Now, at 38 years old, and for the first time in my life, I am making 6 figure, have a good life and NONE OF IT WAS DUE TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION or playing the race card...

With that said, I'm neither ignorant or apathetic, I know that racism and prejudice is alive and well but idiots like Sharpton make me sick......

If i had a black friend, i'd want him to be just like you.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Fuck both of them. Exploiting the same event from different angles IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Mas Tisu -

I agree and would offer the same thought about O'Reilly Phone Post 3.0