Bill O'Reilly Goes Off On Rev AL

Pit calling the kettle black imo. Phone Post 3.0

Picky McSnobberson - Pit calling the kettle black imo. Phone Post 3.0
POT. Phone Post 3.0

TheGee - 

As a black man, and IDGAF who I may upset by saying this, I COMPETELY AGREE WITH O'REILLY!!! Al Sharpton has his own political agenda and I dare say, his agenda has VERY little do to with equaility and fair treatment of minorities.. Personaly, I think he utilizes situations, such as this, as a platform to advance his own interests and fatten HIS POCKETS!!

For those who might call me a sell-out, let me just go on record and say "FUCK YOU"!! I was born dirt fucking poor, raised without a father, and was NEVER GIVEN A THING!!! I joined the miitary, worked my ass off in school, have earned promotions and been afforded opportunities based on merit (in and out of the military). Now, at 38 years old, and for the first time in my life, I am making 6 figure, have a good life and NONE OF IT WAS DUE TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION or playing the race card...

With that said, I'm neither ignorant or apathetic, I know that racism and prejudice is alive and well but idiots like Sharpton make me sick......

Vu, good for you, seriously. I grew up extremely poor surrounded by white trash. It was a struggle, but I did it as well.

Rob Wynne - 
TheGee - 

As a black man, and IDGAF who I may upset by saying this, I COMPETELY AGREE WITH O'REILLY!!! Al Sharpton has his own political agenda and I dare say, his agenda has VERY little do to with equaility and fair treatment of minorities.. Personaly, I think he utilizes situations, such as this, as a platform to advance his own interests and fatten HIS POCKETS!!

For those who might call me a sell-out, let me just go on record and say "FUCK YOU"!! I was born dirt fucking poor, raised without a father, and was NEVER GIVEN A THING!!! I joined the miitary, worked my ass off in school, have earned promotions and been afforded opportunities based on merit (in and out of the military). Now, at 38 years old, and for the first time in my life, I am making 6 figure, have a good life and NONE OF IT WAS DUE TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION or playing the race card...

With that said, I'm neither ignorant or apathetic, I know that racism and prejudice is alive and well but idiots like Sharpton make me sick......

Vu, good for you, seriously. I grew up extremely poor surrounded by white trash. It was a struggle, but I did it as well.

Thanks bro and same to you!! Here, in the US, we live in a capitalistic society and are only held back by our OWN drive and self-determination.... It seriously pisses me off when I see people of ANY ETHNICITY playing the "poor me" card and want something given to them.

Sorry OP, wasn't trying to hi-jack this thread but the very mention of the name Al "fucking" Sharpton, SERIOUSLY posses me off!!

dabigchet - lol at "400 fatal shootings, many of them justified!"

hooray!!!!

Why is that funny? The statistic is that out of 12 million arrests (not interactions between the police and civilians, but arrests) there were only 400 fatal shootings.

That is a significant statistic when you pull your head out of your ass and realize we're talking about criminals coming face to face with a force that's going to put them in prison for breaking the law.

It's not "400 people a year while walking their dog in the park are shot by police", it's people involved in the commission of a crime or some situation that caused the police to get involved.

The ones that aren't justified should be shown to the public and prosecuted. However the public shouldn't decide upfront what outcome will occur without all the evidence sans a trial.

400 a year is very high when compared to other civilised countries

Later. Phone Post 3.0

ShamusO'nyou - 400 a year is very high when compared to other civilised countries

Everything is higher in America though.

If you take into account the significantly higher amount of gun related crime and death for the country in comparison to all others it puts the numbers into context.

For a civilised country we are uber violent.

FUCK IT. WE'RE DOING IT LIVE Phone Post 3.0

TheGee - 

Well said

Hired Gun -
Pretjah - 

not a rielly fan but he is 100% correct on everything he just said

I agree, I don't like the guy but he is spot on
This. Phone Post 3.0