Billboard makes fun of Bear injured celebrating

These guys do crap like this all the time. This one is in honor of Lamarr Houston injuring himself celebrating a sack when down 25 points to the Pats, ending his season

not very classy, chicago... but my god, was that just a ridiculous sequence of events... to celebrate sacking a back up with 3 minutes left and down 25 only to blow out your ACL...

Funny!

Yeah, they do some good ones

Such a stupid move by that guy, but I think it's in bad taste for fans from any city to make fun of a potentially career ending or limiting injury, let alone fans in the city where the guy plays.

Where is this billboard located? Phone Post 3.0

TextBookDub_ - Is that in Chicago? Funny.

Yeah the burbs.

Where in the burbs? I'm in the north. Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - Where in the burbs? I'm in the north. Phone Post 3.0

Niles/Skokie

Niles Center road and the Edens

People are upset at this?  Houston deserves all the flak he gets. 

I don't have a problem with this. I think it's ridiclous for these guys to celebrate like that when they perform their job.

Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

If he didn't want to tear his ACL, he shouldn't have been celebrating.

Mrak

Mrak1 - If he didn't want to tear his ACL, he shouldn't have been celebrating.

Mrak
Hahahahahaha

Where did you come from????

Mrak Phone Post 3.0

Mrak
Beautiful Mrak! VU Phone Post 3.0

ArmbarKing - 

I don't have a problem with this. I think it's ridiclous for these guys to celebrate like that when they perform their job.

Cam Newton did his first down celebration three times this past Sunday on short yardage runs in the first quarter in a game they ultimately lost.  If I was a Carolina fan i would be livid.

johnsonbarr - 
ArmbarKing - 

Cam Newton did his first down celebration three times this past Sunday on short yardage runs in the first quarter in a game they ultimately lost.  If I was a Carolina fan i would be livid.

Carolina fan here That shitbag just can't help but be douchy. I get more livid when he overthrows a wide open receiver by 30 solid yards.

Mrak1 - If he didn't want to tear his ACL, he shouldn't have been celebrating.

Mrak

LOL @ This character.....and Canada.

-Mark

I only get one vote per day, do I vote Mark down or Mrak up?

Mrak
Hahaha, classic.

Mark Phone Post 3.0