BioShock Infinite Story Preview (vid)

Out 2012

Looks awesome.

looks interesting ...i never play BS 1 or 2 ...seems so freaky n weird to me anyway lol...

but i may get this...u seeem immersed into the game as if its real and a part of it from what it appears to me.

I just finished bioshock 1 and am in the middle of bioshock 2...

I CAN'T WAIT for this one to come out!

bioshock(first one) is one of my favorite games.

you should really try it out, supersaiyan. it's pretty damn awesome.

Bioshock 2 was better in pretty much every way compared to the first one, let's see if the original team can top it with Bioshock 3.

pigpen - I just finished bioshock 1 and am in the middle of bioshock 2...

I CAN'T WAIT for this one to come out!

bioshock(first one) is one of my favorite games.

you should really try it out, supersaiyan. it's pretty damn awesome.

ugh damn.... somehow i seen this coming lol....just what i need ... another to my add list that keeps getting longer n longer for games to buy lol

thanks

so many games and not enough time to play them all. bioschock 1 was awesome though. i never got around to the second one but i saw it for $15 bucks at walmart. i thought that was weird because it was with a bunch of shitty looking games that were all $20.

ANyone know when this demo will be available for the 360?

kingofpancakes80 - so many games and not enough time to play them all. bioschock 1 was awesome though. i never got around to the second one but i saw it for $15 bucks at walmart. i thought that was weird because it was with a bunch of shitty looking games that were all $20.

i am pretty sure gamestop has them for like 8 for BS1 and Bs2 is like 10 bux or something

Sadyv - Bioshock 2 was better in pretty much every way compared to the first one.

I wouldn't state that so matter-of-factly.

The community is quite split on which is the better.

Bioshock 2 did take pretty much every aspect of the first Bioshock and make it better or smooth it over.... except the story.

Many, myself included, found the story of the first game to be much more intriguing whereas the storyline of the second one felt sort of uninspired.

I'm more story-driven than mechanics-driven in my game preference, so count me as preferring the first Bioshock.

MushroomHead - 
Sadyv - Bioshock 2 was better in pretty much every way compared to the first one.

I wouldn't state that so matter-of-factly.

The community is quite split on which is the better.

Bioshock 2 did take pretty much every aspect of the first Bioshock and make it better or smooth it over.... except the story.

Many, myself included, found the story of the first game to be much more intriguing whereas the storyline of the second one felt sort of uninspired.

I'm more story-driven than mechanics-driven in my game preference, so count me as preferring the first Bioshock.

this is EXACTLY the reviews on B2 its a mix but majority wise the responses were that the game was pretty much just a tad extra but nothing really new .

BS1 ...whew well i saw several reviews from various sorts such as GAmestop /Gamefly/Amazon and in general.. it has minimum 9 rating across the board with a good hand of 10 ratings .. apparently there is nothing flawed in Bioshock ...so i may get it ..even if its against rationale i am going to get it .

wow i can download the demo now....how ironic the PSN is full bloom again....soo i can check it out

the demo hooked me...bought it the next day.

MAN i am getting it my damn self this weekend ..saturday at 10 am when store opens!!!

just wheni was gettin into it ...its stop and showed some..

" to get the full experience of the game...blahablah"

OHHH them BASTADS GOT ME LOL

^haha told ya ;)

Nitecrawler - ANyone know when this demo will be available for the 360?

man if dont take that xbox crap outta here and...

j/k :) not sure myself on that one bro

pigpen -  ^haha told ya ;)

u know i am going to be honest.. i prolly said in another forum...

i really am not and never have been into "freaky deeky alien dead corpse " type games.. ( had to let HALO go ) cuz in general they make me cringe u know lol..

but Bioshock is just interesting (aside fromthe freak denizens characters) i can actually play it so far as the demo..

then at the last part where it ends u saw some "film" of andrew clay (?) the creator of the underwater world.

then it goes ahead for about a minute and shows bits n pieces of the weaponry n powers n etc.. iwas like DAMN... i am gonna be a BAD man once get it...

i liked the part where u had to pretty much "maze" your way to get downstairs to get to the lil girl (sister?)

i was trying to jump over railing but the game wont let u lol...(bastards lol ) so wheni finally navigate through to get downs stairs we see the lil girl about to get shot or stabbed by some old man... i was like what the hell? cuz u cant help ( its like a cutscene )...so she gets slapped or something....next thingu know this drill weilding deep sea diver suited dude comes in and WRECKS that guy lol

really wanna see the story n play it

CANT FUCKING WAIT

10 hours to go for GAMESTOP to open!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxGPc9BZU8