Bipolar disorder

Tell me everything bros...feel free to talk shit. But need some serious advice. Diagnosed with bipolar 2. Tell me everything Phone Post 3.0

If TV has taught me anything you're going to have some really really good days, and really really bad days.

Ok...so had anyone had any experience with this med wise? I'm on celexa and trazodone. What will work? Med wise? Natural? Believe it or not antidepressants dont kill my dick. But I get impulsive as fuck when I get manic. Definitely need to be balanced. Phone Post 3.0

TzTinkle - If TV has taught me anything you're going to have some really really good days, and really really bad days.
Then TV has taught you well. Phone Post 3.0

My dad is bi polar, just keep taking your meds. Don't be like him  and others where you feel great for a few weeks and feel you want to get off the meds. 

Someone with great experience on this topic and is open about it is Mauro Ranallo. 

My bro was diagnosed after a lifetime of add and adhd misdiagnoses. I'll say that growing up a bipolar older bro (2 years)bias contributed to my OG nature Phone Post 3.0

opieandjimmy -
Half Hour - Ok...so had anyone had any experience with this med wise? I'm on celexa and trazodone. What will work? Med wise? Natural? Believe it or not antidepressants dont kill my dick. But I get impulsive as fuck when I get manic. Definitely need to be balanced. Phone Post 3.0
Isn't trazadone a non narcotic pain killer? Phone Post 3.0
Its an antidepressant and very good sleep aid Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP -

My dad is bi polar, just keep taking your meds. Don't be like him  and others where you feel great for a few weeks and feel you want to get off the meds. 

Someone with great experience on this topic and is open about it is Mauro Ranallo. 

VU thank you Phone Post 3.0

Never had friends over growing up partly due to the fact that one day he beat my door down with a bat. I was probably eleven. I felt more shame than fear Phone Post 3.0

BigPuma - Never had friends over growing up partly due to the fact that one day he beat my door down with a bat. I was probably eleven. I felt more shame than fear Phone Post 3.0
My dad was bipolar but never fully understood it until I saw myself...with my wife and kids...I am seeking A LOT of help. Dont ever want to be him. Phone Post 3.0

BigPuma - Never had friends over growing up partly due to the fact that one day he beat my door down with a bat. I was probably eleven. I felt more shame than fear Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man Phone Post 3.0

This actually makes me say fuck this. And I need to get better now. Phone Post 3.0

Half Hour - Ok...so had anyone had any experience with this med wise? I'm on celexa and trazodone. What will work? Med wise? Natural? Believe it or not antidepressants dont kill my dick. But I get impulsive as fuck when I get manic. Definitely need to be balanced. Phone Post 3.0
I was diagnosed 2ish years ago. Congrats on getting help, that’s a tough step. I am on Wellbutrin and Lamictal and doing pretty well. But It took a lot of trial and error to find the right combo of meds and the right dose

Things will get better but it takes time. It sucks because most meds take at least a few weeks to have any effect or you have to slowly build up to the right dose. That really frustrated me, fucking work now!

Someone else said this but don’t stop taking meds when you start to feel better! I really fucked myself a month ago when I stopped taking my meds because I’m a dumbass. Not only did it make everything worse but now I have to start with the lowest dose of Lamictal and work my way back up.

Also, find a good psychiatrist who you trust and can be honest with. You do not have to stick with the first psychiatrist you see.

Anything particular you are wondering or worried about? Phone Post 3.0

Meekie -
I was diagnosed 2ish years ago. Congrats on getting help, that’s a tough step. I am on Wellbutrin and Lamictal and doing pretty well. But It took a lot of trial and error to find the right combo of meds and the right dose

Things will get better but it takes time. It sucks because most meds take at least a few weeks to have any effect or you have to slowly build up to the right dose. That really frustrated me, fucking work now!

Someone else said this but don’t stop taking meds when you start to feel better! I really fucked myself a month ago when I stopped taking my meds because I’m a dumbass. Not only did it make everything worse but now I have to start with the lowest dose of Lamictal and work my way back up.

Also, find a good psychiatrist who you trust and can be honest with. You do not have to stick with the first psychiatrist you see.

Anything particular you are wondering or worried about? Phone Post 3.0
I had no clue and never wanted to believe it. Just want advice on how ppl have dealt with it. It sucks...not so much when I get manic. I do anything and everything when I'm manic. Which isnt normal and it annoys the shit out of ppl. The depression side is worse. Phone Post 3.0

I love you guys beep and I literally feel like I'll get honest answers. And I never create threads. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth has turned me into a bipolar/schizo stuttering lunatic who deadlifts to make the voices subside. Phone Post 3.0

Been diagnosed with it multiple times. But always after literally a 10 minute convo with a dr I just met doing the intake to rehab. I think it's definitely a real thing, but over diagnosed especially among drug addict/depressed types. And it's some type of insurance Scam with the rehabs to have you "dual diagnosed". Phone Post 3.0

Look don't take this the wrong way, but for me I feel cursed. I take my meds but I still deal with bouts of some serious up and downs. When I wasn't on meds my life and emotions were like a roller coaster. One thing that gutted me was I had to cut ties with some people because they just made it worse, even a girl, had to tell her don't ever talk to me and I never want to see her again. Whatever you need to do to make this work do it. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus - Sex with bipolar chicks, GOAT?
I only date chicks with bipolar Phone Post 3.0

According to the OG, you're a slutty whore who's crazy in bed but not worth wifing.

Hope this helps.