Bird over Jordan. FACT! This video proves it

This video was made by a Harvard professor of Sports Psychology and an ESPN reporter in a multinational joint effort to prove once and for all that Jordan is/was an overrated money hungry asshole.

Suck it! French Lick, Indiana all up in yo grill, son.

Phone Post

Anyone who thinks bird is better than jordan are on bath salts. Phone Post

So much wrong in this thread that it actually hurts my feelings.

"I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan."

Quote from Larry Bird talking about how good Jordan is/was Phone Post

Rudi - 

Anyone who thinks bird is better than jordan are on bath salts. Phone Post

You just watch the video and STFU. This is firm, scientifical data presented in a clear and easy to comprehend video. There's no denying it, look at the stats presented in the vid. Its clear as Gritty's upper thighs that Bird>Jordan.

Naderhood -
Rudi -  Anyone who thinks bird is better than jordan are on bath salts. Phone Post

You just watch the video and STFU. This is firm, scientifical data presented in a clear and easy to comprehend video. There's no denying it, look at the stats presented in the vid. Its clear as Gritty's upper thighs that Bird>Jordan.

Cant! is there a mobile version??? Phone Post

In for possible arguments Phone Post

So lately Nader has come out against Joedan and Johnny Cash. Next week, it'll be Michelangelo was a hack and Kurt Vonnegut was a scribbling retard. Phone Post 3.0

ToxMo - 

"I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan."

Quote from Larry Bird talking about how good Jordan is/was Phone Post

"Humbleness? Whats that?"

--Michael Jordan

That statement from Bird was typical modesty that comes from French Lick, Indiana. Thats the kind of place where Bird would break your ankles, dunk in your face, and then harvest your crops for you while you recovered.

BernardHopkins - white guys love to argue bird was better

nader isnt even old enough to know anything about bird

you can watch any youtube video you want, but if you werent an adult and watching basketball on a regular basis during their era's...then you cant judge.

Agree. I wasnt around during the bird era. Its like a young guy 20 years from now debating that jon jones is better than Anderson silva or vise versa. Phone Post

MickColins - So lately Nader has come out against Joedan and Johnny Cash. Next week, it'll be Michelangelo was a hack and Kurt Vonnegut was a scribbling retard. Phone Post 3.0

The week after that will be that Muhammad Ali was trash and Frank Sinatra was overrated. Phone Post

"Who is the white dude in the video?" - Heat fans

BernardHopkins - white guys love to argue bird was better

nader isnt even old enough to know anything about bird

you can watch any youtube video you want, but if you werent an adult and watching basketball on a regular basis during their era's...then you cant judge.

So because I wasnt alive when Babe Ruth played means I cant say he's a better baseball player than Greg Vaughn? I cant say Muhammed Ali was better than both Klitschko's? Willie Pep was better than my cousin who went 22-9?

larry bird better than jordan lol at u fags

Bird is better because Jordan had blackleticism which in basketball is the equivalent to taking roids for 30 years.

Ya know, not say Jordan's is not the GOAT, but it's interesting to note that he didn't win his first championship until both Magic and Bird were 12 years in, arguably on the downside of their careers. Phone Post 3.0

Nader, video aside who are your top 5 NBA players of all-time? Phone Post

Come on, simpleton faggots. Watch the vid before you post. All the points that need to be made to prove it is in the vid.

Lotta butthurt Jordan groupies getting their feelings hurt without even watching the vid. Phone Post 3.0

Life long Boston Celtics fan, got to see both battle on the court, I am a Bird fanboy and still can't bring myself to really even put the two close. Jordan on the top bird and Magic next, maybe Lebron someday Phone Post 3.0