BIRTHDAY GIFT Ideas For Wife

i'll preface this OP with:

- already got the BLACK GUY covered

NO PICS of wife available

just need some ideas for wifes 32nd bday

some info

- have a 2.5 yr old son

- buying her clothing, shoes, jewelry is out of the question bc i never get it right

- she is not sporty or athletic (despite her being tiny and no fat) but is trying to start a more active lifestyle

- dinner is already a given so nothing food related and she does not drink alcohol

- she is a company executive for a cosmetics brand and travels internationally and around the country (fucking black guys) often........she will be going to Bordeaux next month for 2 weeks for work

- since she is busy she has expressed wanting to spend more time with our kid

thanks

Hey man, stay away from the minefield that is athletic equipment, potential there to end up in the doghouse.

Do some research on specific area in Bordeaux. Find best cosmetic, spa or "unmentionables" shop in the area. Have a personal chat with an English speaking attendant (unless you speak French) and arrange the wife to be taken care of at said shop, payment via credit card shouldn't be an issue. Leave her a nice card before she leaves, tell her to open once in Bordeaux, detailing instructions on where to go/ who to see.

Like a boss! Phone Post 3.0

If she travels a lot - get one of these. They fold up to about the size of an ipad mini. They are awesome:

Longchamp Le Pliage Folding Tote Bag

She will love it, and it's not super expensive. Trust me. This is the link to the one we use, but you can find them for $80.00 or so on Amazon - buy it from Amazon.

http://us.longchamp.com/pliage/nylon

^ The one we have is either the "small travel bag" or "large travel bag". Either way, it's what the Parisians roll with.

Anal. Phone Post 3.0

itputsthelotioninthebasket - Hey man, stay away from the minefield that is athletic equipment, potential there to end up in the doghouse.

Do some research on specific area in Bordeaux. Find best cosmetic, spa or "unmentionables" shop in the area. Have a personal chat with an English speaking attendant (unless you speak French) and arrange the wife to be taken care of at said shop, payment via credit card shouldn't be an issue. Leave her a nice card before she leaves, tell her to open once in Bordeaux, detailing instructions on where to go/ who to see.

Like a boss! Phone Post 3.0

great suggestion! BUT here is the thing

wife works for a French cosmetics scompany that is based in Bordeaux......she works directly under the husband and wife owners....the wife's family are billionaires and own the Chateau in Bordeaux where they will be staying as family guests

within the chateau is also the family owned spa that they will all have basically unlimited free access to

the spa is World Reknown and has sister locations at the Plaza hotel in NYC and other parts of the world

so she is already receiving top notch treatment while there, and will have the guidance of her boss' wealthy family to take her around to all the must sees and do's of the area

fancy dinners are "whatever" since she is constantly eating at top restaurants for work in NYC anyway

Get her a coffin Phone Post 3.0

Wovito - If she travels a lot - get one of these. They fold up to about the size of an ipad mini. They are awesome:

She will love it, and it's not super expensive. Trust me. This is the link to the one we use, but you can find them for $80.00 or so on Amazon - buy it from Amazon.

DUDE!

very good idea and right up her alley

id feel comfortable getting this as it isnt as hard as choosing outfits or shoes for her

something stylish and functional

EDIT: come to think of it i think she might have one of these around the house but ill double check

either way thanks

VTFU

Fan of fanboys - On more serious response: hire someone to come clean the house. Setup day if wife and son time. Movie. Park. Amusement park. Lunch. Kids museum. Etc. Phone Post 3.0

got the day off tomorrow so ill prob clean the house myself

the entire weekend is packed bc we are ahving people over both days......but it will be also a celebration of her bday which falls on sunday

but ill def make sure her next day off that she'll be able to spend it entirely with our kid

In Limbo - 
Wovito - If she travels a lot - get one of these. They fold up to about the size of an ipad mini. They are awesome:

DUDE!

very good idea and right up her alley

id feel comfortable getting this as it isnt as hard as choosing outfits or shoes for her

something stylish and functional

EDIT: come to think of it i think she might have one of these around the house but ill double check

either way thanks

VTFU

No problem. My gf bought the black nylon one when we were in Paris, and I though it was wack.

. . . I've probably taken in on 5 flying trips since then, and every single road trip. It's big enough to fit a suit garment bag folded in half, so I always do that and toss it in the overhead.