Bisping: A****** Weidman needs to read bible more

rexthedog -
ausgepicht - Says the guys who spits on cornermen and has been a sore loser AND sore winner more than once.

Bitter? Pot, kettle, black much?
You're missing the point, he isn't a preachy Christian, Weidman is Phone Post 3.0
Translation: weidman is christian so i dont like him. He isnt preachy. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Bisping backtrack yesterday and say that Rockhold refused a fight with Jacare? So Jacare didn't pussy out.

I like both The Count and Smug. I don't see The Count winning though Phone Post 3.0

slicedcity - Win or lose , bisping comes outta this a winner Phone Post 3.0
Unless if he loses, then he's a loser. That's kind of how it works. Phone Post 3.0

hes choked away every important fight, hes the Faber of number one contender fights, who knows maybe he knows how to win title fights Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, bisping is great at running his mouth, but he's simply trying to glaze over the fact that he's completely outmatched, and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again Phone Post 3.0

cumprido1 - Yeah, bisping is great at running his mouth, but he's simply trying to glaze over the fact that he's completely outmatched, and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again Phone Post 3.0
Bisping has never been stopped in the first, not even by Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - ""Two years, two weeks, two months, two days. I don't care. Half of this UFC roster are pussies. They wouldn't take this fight. 'Jacare' wouldn't take this fight. It makes me sick. I'll fight anyone, any time, any place. I just proved that. I took a fight on two weeks notice. I'm gonna walk off a movie set, I'm gonna walk into the Octagon,..."

--

If you are a payday fighter this is the strategy you use. Get that money. But if you are a real contender like Jacare then you don't just take short notice fights. You want to be at your best so that you can win.

spot on.....

Not only this. Bisping was never going to be in position to get a title fight. This was his only chance.

Dodge135 -

So much lame trash-talking, so little time.

lol wut? Bisping just verbally bitch slapped Weidman for his shitty comments. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is a legit tough guy. He's one of the few fighters that say anytime, anywhere, anybody and I believe him.

With that said, It's not going to help in this fight. Everything is stacked against him, coming off a movie, no camp etc. Plus, Luke is just a better fighter at this stage in their careers. I think Rockhold finishes him within 2 rounds. Still, the Britt has big brass ones for taking the fight, much respect.

thetouchofdeath - 
cumprido1 - Yeah, bisping is great at running his mouth, but he's simply trying to glaze over the fact that he's completely outmatched, and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again Phone Post 3.0
Bisping has never been stopped in the first, not even by Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

Well, shit if it's never happened an invisible barrier that rips through time-space ensures that it never happens.

Common sense: At some point everyone who was finished in the first round for the first time had never been finished in the first round.

Let that sink in, if possible.

Fuck, some of you don't think before you post.

keithws2 - 
StrikingMMA - ""Two years, two weeks, two months, two days. I don't care. Half of this UFC roster are pussies. They wouldn't take this fight. 'Jacare' wouldn't take this fight. It makes me sick. I'll fight anyone, any time, any place. I just proved that. I took a fight on two weeks notice. I'm gonna walk off a movie set, I'm gonna walk into the Octagon,..."

--

If you are a payday fighter this is the strategy you use. Get that money. But if you are a real contender like Jacare then you don't just take short notice fights. You want to be at your best so that you can win.

spot on.....

Not only this. Bisping was never going to be in position to get a title fight. This was his only chance.

Not true, I'm pretty sure he would have gotten one after Weidman got his rematch and then Jacare perhaps. Beating Anderson pretty much put him up there, if not his perennial contender status.

^^^^^

Just looked at the rankings. Didn't realize Bisping was ranked so high.
You might be right. Bisping might have gotten a title shot after a Wiedman and Jacare....

ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

Well, shit if it's never happened an invisible barrier that rips through time-space ensures that it never happens.

Common sense: At some point everyone who was finished in the first round for the first time had never been finished in the first round.

It's a fair comment if your criticisms of a fighter are based on their previous performances, which everyone does. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 -
rexthedog -
ausgepicht - Says the guys who spits on cornermen and has been a sore loser AND sore winner more than once.

Bitter? Pot, kettle, black much?
You're missing the point, he isn't a preachy Christian, Weidman is Phone Post 3.0
Translation: weidman is christian so i dont like him. He isnt preachy. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

"and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again"

Yeah but there's a word in there that warrants him commenting about never been stopped in rd 1. Did you read it? Phone Post 3.0

Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

Yeah but there's a word in there that warrants him commenting about never been stopped in rd 1. Did you read it? Phone Post 3.0

Man, the stupid are so eager to line up.

I'll type slowly just for you. Let me know if it's slow enough.

He's implying that Bisping won't be KOed in the first round because it's never happened.

There's always a first time. A fighter who has been KOed in the first round for the first time has never been KOed in the first round.

If there is a child about, have him break that shit down for you. If there's no child about, bring to a school for the Down Syndrome. They'll explain it for you two after you guys are done sword fighting.

ausgepicht -
Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

He's implying that Bisping won't be KOed in the first round because it's never happened.

There's always a first time. A fighter who has been KOed in the first round for the first time has never been KOed in the first round.

If there is a child about, have him break that shit down for you. If there's no child about, bring to a school for the Down Syndrome. They'll explain it for you two after you guys are done sword fighting.
It's okay to admit you're wrong sometimes, I mean I know you're this big bad alpha and what not but the original poster did say he would be finished in the first...again. Which he's never been finished in the first so he can't be finished in the first again, I mean this could very well be his first time(which is my prediction) but it has to happen initially in order to happen again. Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers - 
ausgepicht -
Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

It's okay to admit you're wrong sometimes, I mean I know you're this big bad alpha and what not but the original poster did say he would be finished in the first...again. Which he's never been finished in the first so he can't be finished in the first again, I mean this could very well be his first time(which is my prediction) but it has to happen initially in order to happen again. Phone Post 3.0

I stopped reading at "It's okay..."

Have a nice day!

ausgepicht -
East bound and down Korean Powers - 
ausgepicht -
Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

I stopped reading at "It's okay..."

Have a nice day!

Is there a child around to read the rest to you? Phone Post 3.0