Bisping an underdog against Kang according to...

Why shouldn't he be, Kang has been around the block, and is good on the ground.  Nice on Inf0 lol.

Heartbroken Lee - 
Oddessa -  Tough venue for Kang to win a decision at....even though Kangs  a road warrior.

I took  small lead and bet  Bisping +155 but not with alotta confidence only b/c I figured it would drop. I'll likley go into fight night needing Kang.

I think Kang  is the correct favorite...  I think he is the better fighter and  b/c the lines been steady at around

-140 now...but MMa judging has been so erratic ...w/ venue... its not kinda fight  I  like to bet ...unless I hear something late or if the line moves to far b/c of  dead money. 

I haven't seen enough of Kang to be able to say definitively whether or not he's the better fighter, but judging from the Akiyama and Belcher fights, he's explosive and quick, but he can flake easily.

Bisping on the other hand is most definitely not the type to flake in the middle of a fight. E.g. getting dropped by Sinosic and coming back with a vengeance, getting mounted by Schafer and coming back to wreck him, getting handled by Hamill in the first and coming back strong in the second and third, his war with Evans, etc, etc.

Also, Mike has said that he's coming out aggressive against Kang, as opposed to counterstriking against Leben and Hendo. I think he fights much better when he's going forward and being aggressive, so I think that will give Kang some problems.

As for the insinuation that 'hometown' judging will be a problem - that's nonsense. I suppose you're thinking of the Hamill-Bisping fight, but that was far from a robbery (I thought Bisping deserved the win personally) and the judges are usually Americans anyway.

Also, I've seen British fighters get 'robbed' on UFC events in the UK. Ever see the Taylor-Lytle fight, for example?

I'm gonna be honest.... If you dont think the venue is a significant factor in the MMA judging or any judged sport for that matter, you shouldnt be betting.  I said erratic judging.  And its been erratic for years from state to state in USA and overseas for years. Venue plays huge factor in that.  There prolly isnt a fight I havent watched dating back to 1993.  

Heartbroken Lee - Oh, okay, if you mean 'erratic' as opposed to 'corrupt' or 'biased' or something like that I take your point.

Sometimes the judges get it wrong. Agreed.

Y, I dont ever wanna say a judge is corrupt or paid off..... no matter how bad it looks.  Imagine it happens, but not as much as people say it does.  but its way overused term. When I say erratic I mean they are prone to error, often influenced by the crowd reactions (venue would be significant) etc...and it seems that judges often differ as to what they consider winning rounds.... aggression, sub attempts, LNP, control, damage, takedowns, etc.. 

Lately with split decsions in MMA, I would guess  that about 20%-35% of the time a judge scores any given round round opposite the other two judges. But I dont have the exact data to back that up, just speculation..

kinkle - Kang should wreck Bisping, he is GSP with heavier hands, more aggressive, but worse wrestling and ground game. That said he should have destroyed Mousasi and Belcher and was doing so until he got caught for being careless, I doubt Bispings ground game is slick enough to make Kang pay the way the other two guys did. Kang will KO Bisping Rd 1. Kang can only lose to himself.

not sure where to begin with this

Only way bisping pulls it off is via robbery decision.

outside of that it's perfectly natural for bisping to be the underdog (unless you live in the uk i suppose) against the well rounded vet.

I think its 50 50 , I dont see Kang taking Rashad to a decision etc Think people are getting a little carried away with Bispings last loss

Close fight odds about right, but Kang walk through him... I dont think so

soldave - 
kinkle - Kang should wreck Bisping, he is GSP with heavier hands, more aggressive, but worse wrestling and ground game. That said he should have destroyed Mousasi and Belcher and was doing so until he got caught for being careless, I doubt Bispings ground game is slick enough to make Kang pay the way the other two guys did. Kang will KO Bisping Rd 1. Kang can only lose to himself.

not sure where to begin with this

I recommend starting with "Makes sense"