1 Like

Ha that's interesting to see

For those on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bisping/status/1366907738672959490?s=21

3 Likes

Awesome sauce

Nice! Bisping has great energy. 

That was cool

I wonder if we will ever see Khabib and Conor hanging out having a laugh... I have a feeling we won't...  Maybe Jones and DC tho once they both are retired.  

Charliemma -

I wonder if we will ever see Khabib and Conor hanging out having a laugh... I have a feeling we won't...  Maybe Jones and DC tho once they both are retired.  

Unlikely but maybe when they’re in their 50’s

That was fun.

Thanks.

Warm feels

Charliemma -

I think it’s a very different thing when someone is as brainwashed by religion as people with Khabibs upbringing are. He takes it deeply personally  

1 Like
Charliemma -

I wonder if we will ever see Khabib and Conor hanging out having a laugh... I have a feeling we won't... Maybe Jones and DC tho once they both are retired.

![](upload://rSLFMBtRRjz2wGDzT73IFX8YCYC.jpeg)

Bisping said on his podcast that before they fought he sent Luke a message saying sth like "the last interview was too boring, I'll need to turn it up a bit" and supposedly Luke went "cool". 

I guess the rivalry was kind of a mix of premeditated stuff and genuine dislike.. 

Anyway, Biping is the fucking man.  

Luke, cmon buddy 

2 Likes

LEFT HOOK LARRY!!!

dinkledorf - 

Bisping said on his podcast that before they fought he sent Luke a message saying sth like "the last interview was too boring, I'll need to turn it up a bit" and supposedly Luke went "cool". 

I guess the rivalry was kind of a mix of premeditated stuff and genuine dislike.. 

Anyway, Biping is the fucking man.  

Bisping is a LEGEND

Dreville79 -
Charliemma -

I think it’s a very different thing when someone is as brainwashed by religion as people with Khabibs upbringing are. He takes it deeply personally  

I think if Conor genuinely apologized to khabib face to face he would accept it. But Conor is still talking shit about khabib regularly to the media. 

Love it! 

Awesome!