Bisping and Weidman get into it on Twitter

What the fuck happened to me.. I used to dislike Bisping... Even when he fought Miller, I wanted Mayhem I wanted Mayhem to beat him... He has now won me over as a fan!!!  Love the path he took to become the Champ.. Persistant and dedicated.

would like to see rockhold vs weidman 2... Phone Post 3.0

Lol yeah weidman should rematch rockhold and winner gets next shot vs bisping vs hendo Phone Post 3.0

Weidman sounds like an entitled brat. He in now way deserves a title shot but he is going to beg and plead for it like how he got his shot at silva the first time. He needs to fight Romero while bisping fight jacare. Fight some actual contenders on your way up this time. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman deserves nothing... Bisping is 100% correct - him v. Rockhold for an immediate shot at the title.

Bisping v. Hendo in the meantime... :) Phone Post 3.0

weidman knows he isnt getting the shot, but hes sure trying to create tension & excitement Phone Post 3.0

Hendo vs Bisping
Rockhold vs Luke
Jacare vs Romero
Hall vs silva
Whittaker vs Vitor Phone Post 3.0

Bisping needs to just stop. He is lucky and got the title because he was a last minute replacement. I like Bisping and even the most diehard Bisbing fan has to admit he will not hold the title long. He is smart with trying to do another Hendo fight considering Hendo's age to hold the title longer. Anyone in the top 5 of his weight class would be the favorite against him. If he fights Rockhold or Weidman then he will lose, no question.  Even just going by history he has to know deep down his days are numbered.

Cain just had his title rematch removed after pulling out with injury. The same will happen with Weidman. I do however think Weidman can crush Bisping and I think his fight was pretty even with Rockhold until he got owned. But Bisping just proved every fight is a new fight.

The only X factor is that Matt Serra is one of Dana's closest and best friends. Serra has been Weidmans coach for a long time and he will do everything he can to get Dana to give Weidman the shot again.

Chris got twitter whooped Phone Post 3.0

Who gives a shit about twitter feuds? Phone Post 3.0

Only reason Rockhold won that fight was because of that horrible spinning back kick. Weidman will dispatch Rockhold and proceed to kick the shit outta Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - I love Bisping as champion. Phone Post 3.0
It will be a short affair Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -

Weidman doesn't deserve a title shot IMO.

I agree with Rockhold, in that Weidman's entire title clinch and defense consists of 3 aging guys who were past the best days they had. I also think it's odd how injured and bad Weidman looks in the USADA era of the UFC.

He wasn't killing young lions as champion.

Fuck off with this aging guys bullshit. He destroyed the best guys in the UFC at the time. Bisping beat a shell of Andersons former self (due to the Weidman fights) and then he got his title shot. Bisping was gifted the title shot and made the most of it. Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -
DanPS -

Good, let the two who beat down the GOAT decide who's the new top dog.  To be the best you have to beat the man who beat the best...

nobody else came close, the two are on equal footing.

Is Silva the goat for what he accomplished before losing the belt? I personally think his last four fights kinda tarnished that even though he was old as Shit. If he retired after the Bonnar fight I'd say he could be considered the goat but now I'd say he's more if a highly decorated legend. Phone Post 3.0
That's like saying Ali's loss to Spinks doesn't make him the heavyweight GOAT but just a decorated legend. Phone Post 3.0

DanPS -
Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Weidman can't fight for the title untik beating Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

Wroooong... Miesha fought Holly without ever beating Rhonda.

That's because Holly gave her the opportunity. The UFC certainly didn't want her to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare should be next.

Weidman vs romero
Rockhold vs mousasi (if he wins at 200) Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
12SixElbow -

Weidman doesn't deserve a title shot IMO.

I agree with Rockhold, in that Weidman's entire title clinch and defense consists of 3 aging guys who were past the best days they had. I also think it's odd how injured and bad Weidman looks in the USADA era of the UFC.

He wasn't killing young lions as champion.

Fuck off with this aging guys bullshit. He destroyed the best guys in the UFC at the time. Bisping beat a shell of Andersons former self (due to the Weidman fights) and then he got his title shot. Bisping was gifted the title shot and made the most of it. Phone Post 3.0
Gifted is harsh, given that weidman pulled out and bisping stepped in at short notice (when nobody else would) against a guy who ran through him last time Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Hendo vs Bisping
Rockhold vs Luke
Jacare vs Romero
Hall vs silva
Whittaker vs Vitor Phone Post 3.0

This guy knows best.

Jacare should get the title shot. Phone Post 3.0