Bisping at ww

Bisping looks smaller vs the rest of the 185 division. I kept thinking last night how rock hold looked bigger.

Any idea how much he cuts?

Anyone else thinks he lacks power and size to compete at mw? Phone Post 3.0

He's pretty tall for 185, and he's never been a super ripped dude. Let's not forget that he dropped from 205 after his TUF season.

I don't think he necessarily cuts much, he just doesn't seem to worry about having giant swole glamour muscles either.

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Christ, everytime a guy loses you have idiots clamor for a weight drop. Still remember people calling for JDS to go to LHW after the 3rd Cain fight
Bro relax. Just throwing this out there to see what others thought. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Christ, everytime a guy loses you have idiots clamor for a weight drop. Still remember people calling for JDS to go to LHW after the 3rd Cain fight
Also your examples are not insane. JDS weighs in at 230 some lbs so him going to lhw is a rational discussion.

But JDS has great power and strength for his division.

I am just saying to me it looks like bisping gets manhandled by top 10 mw Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
ShoeMoney -
Bro relax. Just throwing this out there to see what others thought. Phone Post 3.0
Why not look at the other threads talking about it then ya fuckwit Phone Post 3.0
lol 3 month old account and a thousand posts.

Sorry I don't live in these forums like you bro. Phone Post 3.0

He shouldn't have to move down but unfortunately in MMA today if you aren't prepared to do a huge cut you are at a massive disadvantage.

The California commission I think is looking at ways of trying to get fighters to stop having to cut so much weight. Phone Post 3.0

By "239 some lbs" I'm guessing you mean 239. Because JDS weighs 239.

He might be able to shave down to 235 at the cost of the fat padding his joints. He can then cut down to 205 by dropping 30 lbs of water.

This will result in brain damage and about 2-3 years before his knees are shot.

Good plan.

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
ShoeMoney - 
Also your examples are not insane. JDS weighs in at 230 some lbs so him going to lhw is a rational discussion.

But JDS has great power and strength for his division.

I am just saying to me it looks like bisping gets manhandled by top 10 mw Phone Post 3.0

JDS at LHW is not a rational discussion. You just upped yourself from idiot to retard.
Surely he 'downsed' himself? Phone Post 3.0

Bisping definitely used to have bigger muscles than he has now.

StrikingMMA - Bisping would look emaciated at WW and would probably not do well. He fits well at MW.

Rockhold and Weidman are just big guys for MW. Everyone else is Bisping's size.
This Phone Post 3.0

I dunno, i just wonder how well he see's on the left, thats the slide the first kick luke got him with landed flush on.

I'd watch him at 170, he doesnt look much bigger than Hendricks etc.. Phone Post 3.0

Can someone post a screen shot of Hardy interviewing Bisping for comparison. Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney -
How dare you? Phone Post 3.0

Lanceness021 - Bisping definitely used to have bigger muscles than he has now.
Go look at him in the Hendo fight. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
Lanceness021 - Bisping definitely used to have bigger muscles than he has now.
Go look at him in the Hendo fight. Phone Post 3.0
I recalled he looked unconscious Phone Post 3.0