Bisping calls Kennedy a "Keyboard Warrior"...

...on twitter JUST NOW lol...

lol hes going to fight you in the octagon how is it he dont got balls?

Pfft. Phone Post

So the UFC's premiere jab and jogger calls a soldier a keyboard warrior via a "hashtag" on Twitter because he didn't criminally assault him?

I understand he's trying to hype a fight and get under Kennedy's skin, but how is this honestly cool to anyone who's not a 12 year old girl and/or someone incapable of rational thought?

Why do soldier's get instant respect? in world war 2, yes absolutely, but joining a gang that blows up men in caves...sounds really brave.

Dislike Kennedy all you want but calling him a "keyboard warrior" is boring.

TBA11 - Lol an Army Ranger is def a keyboard warrior. Nice one. Phone Post 3.0

Hes not a ranger

Hes a green beret

time traveling 12er - 
Vincanni - So the UFC's premiere jab and jogger calls a soldier a keyboard warrior via a "hashtag" on Twitter because he didn't criminally assault him?

I understand he's trying to hype a fight and get under Kennedy's skin, but how is this honestly cool to anyone who's not a 12 year old girl and/or someone incapable of rational thought?

People are reading too much into this.  He's baggin on Kennedy for talking shit on the internet but being silent in person.  He's not refering to Kennedy's service.  He's not suggesting Kennedy fight him.  He's saying Kennedy is a guy that talks shit on the internet but is quiet in person.  The very definition of keyboard warrior.

Tim probably gets people to type his tweets and stuff, lot of famous folk do like gSp etc, so can't be expected to react i in the same way in person when the internet person is in fact someone else.

You can tell when SuperCalo's other guy is writing his twitter. It goes from how to get grease off pans to shit talk about Dana.

time traveling 12er - 
Vincanni - So the UFC's premiere jab and jogger calls a soldier a keyboard warrior via a "hashtag" on Twitter because he didn't criminally assault him?

People are reading too much into this.  He's baggin on Kennedy for talking shit on the internet but being silent in person.  He's not refering to Kennedy's service.  He's not suggesting Kennedy fight him.  He's saying Kennedy is a guy that talks shit on the internet but is quiet in person.  The very definition of keyboard warrior.

Using any other word other than warrior would have been fine and a "move along, nothing to see here" type comment. The fact that Kennedy has in fact been in war just makes the comment look ridiculously bad. Shoulda used Troll or any other number of commends that encompass a similar meaning.

superCalo -
TBA11 - Lol an Army Ranger is def a keyboard warrior. Nice one. Phone Post 3.0

Hes not a ranger

Hes a green beret

Actually he's both. He's a special forces soldier who is also ranger qualified meaning he's a graduate of the US Army Ranger course. Phone Post 3.0

Smash him bisping Phone Post 3.0